HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 03, 2010, 01:01 PM
222 km/hr Parkjet flyer
Latvia, Ventspils pilsēta, Ventspils
Joined Jan 2010
8,362 Posts
Question
PC Simulator cable for FlySky / Eurgle 2.4Ghz Tx

Can anyone point me to a suitable cable to allow my Fly Sky FS-TH9X 9ch 2.4Ghz radio to connect to my PC and my Flight Sim program ?

I have the supplied USB controller - but wish to use my actual 'field Tx' instead.

???????
solentlife is offline Find More Posts by solentlife
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 09, 2010, 04:14 AM
222 km/hr Parkjet flyer
Latvia, Ventspils pilsēta, Ventspils
Joined Jan 2010
8,362 Posts
Went on the internet hunt and found a generic set-up for most sets ... so wait that arrive ex China / Ebay ....

I also found interesting site that describes a free set-up for it via PPjoy and SmartProPlus ........... the review uses FMS - a free simulator package.

Well once I realised that a) the Tx has to be set-up as per normal use ie channel assigments etc as if its a real model, b) that SmartProPlus needs to running all time before TX is recognised ... it works fine.

It uses standard stereo audio cable from rear of TX, module is unplugged, and connect to audio in / line in of PC ...

Only problem is FMS craps out so often as to be IMHO not worth the installation.

But RC Planemaster and HeliSimRC work brilliantly with it .....
solentlife is offline Find More Posts by solentlife