HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Scott Seidler, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 02, 2010, 11:12 PM
Jack's Kid
USA, NJ, Kinnelon
Joined Aug 2006
663 Posts
Careful!
Wow - some people dont like the little guy..

Well it seems big business is rearing its ugly head again!
Someone out there - I wont say whom - is apparetly upset that me (the little guy) is selling more Topsoaring than him...
Im not sure what I have done wrong since I sold at the same price as him. Of course I worked VERY hard at giving truly spectacular service and have been ridiculously honest in all dealings with everyone even sending people to the Big Guy when i was out of stock.
And to think - I was the one to send Topsoaring to him when i noticed he was buying the "Kung Fu"from Hong Kong.
Sometimes it doesnt pay to be a nice guy.

Well I hope he does well - he now has all topsoaring on sale under cutting my price (I didnt undercut his) I assume he hopes I cant compete and will fold up shop. Even went as far as to openly post a For sale notice in MY FSW thread... Hard to imagine.
Well - it isnt gonna happen - Im not going anyware.... If you want to save a couple of bucks you can certainly buy from the other guy instead of me. I wont hold it against you. Just remember what he is doing to the little guy - and that you are supporting him in his efforts. Then if your conscience is clear feel free.
Ill be here for the long haul.
-S
Scott Seidler is offline Find More Posts by Scott Seidler
to remove ads between posts