SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by WAGliderGuy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 01, 2010, 07:53 PM
Airliner Builder
United States, WA, Seattle
Joined Feb 2010
1,948 Posts
Discussion
Multiplex Easy Glider Aerotow, Easy Glider Crash, Easy Glider Memorial

My Easy Glider is (was) not a very popular subject on my Youtube channel but more of a 'side thing'. It was my first aileron glider but it suffered many setbacks. First back in Early March I burnt alot of the motor mount (which is the crappiest mount for a motor ever) out. Then later in march I forgot the wing spar and used a freind's EasyStar spar (stupid huh?) and nosed her in after some serious wing flexing. The nose has always been bent 4 degrees off since then. I play baseball so my hand-launches suck so I crashed it a few more times. And then I stripped the motor out and towed it and boy was that fun!

Overall I am sad to lose it because it was such a nice flying plane when it streched its wings. Videos!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZF2NOU4cRk

Click the annotation at the end of the video for the full crash video! (CARNAGE!!!)

Memorial video I made:

Multiplex Easy Glider Electric Memorial (2 min 27 sec)
WAGliderGuy is offline Find More Posts by WAGliderGuy
Last edited by WAGliderGuy; Aug 01, 2010 at 08:02 PM.
to remove ads between posts