HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by HawkerTyphoon, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 01, 2010, 04:17 PM
Read My Blog!
Northern California
Joined Jan 2009
1,845 Posts
Discussion
Yosemite Camping

Last week we went to Yosemite for three days. We went hiking and biking most days and on Thursday we went swimming even though the water was cold. We didn't make it all the way up to Glacier Point because the road was TERRIBLE. They were repaving the roads so most of it was gravel as dirt, and since there were no lines on the road some people were driving right down the middle really fast.

I saw my first Yellow Bellied Marmot, so that was pretty exciting and then we had a bear in the campsite next to us one morning because some people left their food out. Since it found food one night, it kept coming back trying to get more.

HT
HawkerTyphoon is offline Find More Posts by HawkerTyphoon
to remove ads between posts