SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jul 29, 2010, 12:21 PM
Joined Jul 2010
1 Posts
Discussion
Help with dx7 and sabertooth speed controller

I am using the spektrum dx7 and the spektrum ar6100 receiver. The speed controller that I am using is the sabertooth 5 RC. The problem that I am having is that I plugged the flip function of the speed controller into the gear slot on the receiver. But when I flip the gear switch the direction of the motors doesn't flip. The speed controller's manual says that if it gets a signal of 1500uS or higher on the flip channel then it will reversed the motors. So I think that it isn't getting a high enough signal. I have already adjusted the travel all the way out on that channel, but when I tested it with a servo it only rotated about 90 degrees (the servo has a range of 180). So is there a way to get the value up to 1500uS

Thanks in Advance!
titantech is offline Find More Posts by titantech
to remove ads between posts