SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Dec 13, 2010, 08:52 AM
Making Stock Fly Like Modified
United States, PA, Philadelphia
Joined Oct 2009
2,221 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wowhobbies View Post
Change your method of accusation. Don't expect me to return to this thread and waste my time. Who are you to tell me how to run my business and how much stuff cost here. It is 1:26am here and I am still working and my work is trash according to you, good luck on the setup and I am sure you can figure it out and it is as easy as the RX2610S for those who believe it.

Jonathan
WowHobbies.com

I read your original post before your edit, careful Jonathan, it shows up as an email when you sent it and contains the original text of the post. Not very kind words. You may find that just like the original price you set on this RX, you miscalculated. Your work is not trash, no one ever said that. What I did say is that in the end I think you are the only business in the hobby that surrounds these heli's with so much un-needed mystery and confusion. It's unnecessary anymore. On the other hand I challenge you to change your method of marketing these helicopters to us the hobbyist.

Who am I?
I am a potential customer and I am a hobbyist who loves and is very involved in this hobby and should be treated as such. That my friend is who I am. Address the issues I raised please, not the individual who raised them. Nothing was said in previous post that was untrue or accusative, it just stating fact and can be shown throughout the threads in the micro section of this forum.

See you around and try to have a Happy Holiday.......
HeliFlyer711 is offline Find More Posts by HeliFlyer711
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 13, 2010, 11:08 AM
Joined Jan 2009
738 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeliFlyer711 View Post
I read your original post before your edit, careful Jonathan, it shows up as an email when you sent it and contains the original text of the post. Not very kind words. You may find that just like the original price you set on this RX, you miscalculated. Your work is not trash, no one ever said that. What I did say is that in the end I think you are the only business in the hobby that surrounds these heli's with so much un-needed mystery and confusion. It's unnecessary anymore. On the other hand I challenge you to change your method of marketing these helicopters to us the hobbyist.

Who am I?
I am a potential customer and I am a hobbyist who loves and is very involved in this hobby and should be treated as such. That my friend is who I am. Address the issues I raised please, not the individual who raised them. Nothing was said in previous post that was untrue or accusative, it just stating fact and can be shown throughout the threads in the micro section of this forum.

See you around and try to have a Happy Holiday.......
Stay on the topic and stop wasting my time. If you don't like the price don't shop here and I don't have to answer to any of your accusations which is totally false and so what if the RX2702V was $131 and now $99. It is none of your business how we are pricing the item. Ever wonder why no dealers have them in stock for $85? Please email Walkera about the $31 increase and stop calling me a lier. You are way off topics. Please stay off the thread, unless you have something to say about the V450 copter that people like to know. The $31 dealer price increase from Walkera is the truth and all you have to do is to verify it with Walkera and not waste my time. Your ID "711" what does it mean, sounds familiar? Why are you explaining who you are when I have not even asked you? Stop following our threads and store making troubles.

Jonathan
WowHobbies.com
wowhobbies is offline Find More Posts by wowhobbies
Last edited by wowhobbies; Dec 13, 2010 at 11:15 AM.
Old Dec 13, 2010, 06:34 PM
Making Stock Fly Like Modified
United States, PA, Philadelphia
Joined Oct 2009
2,221 Posts
What happened to the customer is always right?

It's not that I dont like the price for your V450D01 2702V-RX, rather I wanted to know why all the sudden the RX's price went down. (Thats a good thing for us)

I also didn't know that you feel as though talking to a previous customer of yours about the products you sell is a waste of time. Especially a customer who spent a considerable amount of $$$$ with you in the past. Thank you for you candor, I do appreciate your honesty.

Yes the $31 increase is from Walkera, but in fact my simple point is - you reduced the price from $131 to $99 on your site, as has been confirmed by others on the few V450D01 threads started including your own. But yet your advertisement still states that the price may increase and I saw that as a contradiction. So as a Walkera consumer I was asking you why? So please do not get offended when someone here on the forum ask a simple question about your E-store prices.

Good luck with the sales, and have a good evening

HF711
HeliFlyer711 is offline Find More Posts by HeliFlyer711
Old Dec 14, 2010, 12:29 AM
Joined Jan 2009
738 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeliFlyer711 View Post
It's not that I dont like the price for your V450D01 2702V-RX, rather I wanted to know why all the sudden the RX's price went down. (Thats a good thing for us)

I also didn't know that you feel as though talking to a previous customer of yours about the products you sell is a waste of time. Especially a customer who spent a considerable amount of $$$$ with you in the past. Thank you for you candor, I do appreciate your honesty.

Yes the $31 increase is from Walkera, but in fact my simple point is - you reduced the price from $131 to $99 on your site, as has been confirmed by others on the few V450D01 threads started including your own. But yet your advertisement still states that the price may increase and I saw that as a contradiction. So as a Walkera consumer I was asking you why? So please do not get offended when someone here on the forum ask a simple question about your E-store prices.

Good luck with the sales, and have a good evening

HF711
We have to increased the price to $109.95 today for the RX2702V as the margin is way too low to do any kind of support. Walkera is now really worried that this receiver will be used on their big enemies, the 450 clones so let us hope they don't continue to make price adjustment. As far as consumer price, I don't think we are going to increase the full $31 which Walkera hyped. We will have to eat some of the increase, otherwise customer will not buy. The next challenge will be the exchange rate, dollar has devalued about 3% in the last 2-3 months againt RMB so Walkera has already notified us about the increase starting Jan 1, 2011. That averages about $5 per copter more in dealer cost which is hard to swallow. I hope the dollar won't keep on declining in value next year. I heard Esky increased all their helicopter prices across the entire line the later part of this year. May be we all have to tighten our belts, I don't know. Notice that all the "V" series Walkera helis have been much higher than the old models, so basically they are doing the same thing as Esky, except the increase was loaded on new models.

Back to the V450D01 delivery, we are fighting to deliver a few to customers' hands before Christmas while Walkera is having an extremely difficult time wrapping up production.

Component wise when comparing the Align and Walkera servos. We have tested the Walkera cyclic servos and they centered really well and as good as Align's servo, except the Walkera cyclic servos are metal gears. I have not open one yet because we only have the one V450d01 sample. When I get another servo, I am tempted to open it up and see what is inside and post a photo. I will continue to provide some information about the V450D01.

Jonathan
WowHobbies.com
Last edited by wowhobbies; Dec 14, 2010 at 12:49 AM.
Old Dec 14, 2010, 12:42 AM
Joined Jan 2009
738 Posts
It is kind of tough for folks here to jump in and talk about the V450D01 performance with me when there isn't really any V450D01 samples in the USA. We will try our best to keep everyone informed.

cheers,

Jonathan
WowHobbies.com
Old Dec 14, 2010, 07:34 AM
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Jan 2008
82 Posts
Here's an autopilot system called the kds fly mentor. It uses a camera facing down and a three axis gyro to hold it in place. It's only $75. Which sounds too good to be true
http://www.rc-fever.com/kds-flymento...ml?cPath=81_94
Theres a demo video at the bottom of the page.
nycheli is offline Find More Posts by nycheli
Old Dec 14, 2010, 05:47 PM
Joined Jan 2009
4 Posts
Hello. Why the SET button is needed on the receiver R2702V? Two modes of flashing green light for what?
Sorry for my bad English.
koshka is offline Find More Posts by koshka
Old Dec 17, 2010, 10:35 AM
MSR,Walkera 120D01,180Z,V450
Long Island NY
Joined Sep 2010
104 Posts
Walkera V450D01

I bought one as soon as Wow listed them in November, it was promised to be delivered Dec. 13-14. Sadly, it's beginning to look like it won't be under my Christmas Tree. I received a nice note from Jonathan at Wow saying if they get them in he'll ship the same day so I guess they're all still in China.
badbob10 is offline Find More Posts by badbob10
Old Dec 18, 2010, 08:36 AM
Vienna, Austria
Joined Jun 2008
48 Posts
I was informed today, that my V450D01 - latest Version with the new servos will be shipped this week.
hope you'll get yours also before x-mas

Anyhow I will make a EC-135 with Fenestron and 4-blade head

The fuselage is from Rush Heli, the Fenestron from Rolan Krämer and a copter-X head

keep you informed about the status
fassla is offline Find More Posts by fassla
Old Dec 18, 2010, 09:08 AM
MSR,Walkera 120D01,180Z,V450
Long Island NY
Joined Sep 2010
104 Posts
Fenestron EC-135 on a Walkera V450?

I'm confused, are you saying that you will refit the new V450?
badbob10 is offline Find More Posts by badbob10
Old Dec 18, 2010, 12:32 PM
Vienna, Austria
Joined Jun 2008
48 Posts
from my point of view the new V450D01 is the perfect Heli for Scale modifications
I do not fly 3D - i like to have Heli "look and feel"
Old Dec 18, 2010, 12:44 PM
Joined Dec 2010
18 Posts
Dual rates

I was wondering if there was a way to set up dual rates on this heli.
ferbio is offline Find More Posts by ferbio
Old Dec 18, 2010, 01:35 PM
Vienna, Austria
Joined Jun 2008
48 Posts
if you use the 2801PRO you have 3 settings !!!

All settings are "free" to paramererize according your needs - or better according your level of flight experience

but for sure it is not learning by doing !

you can find a lot of setting advice in different media like youtube,.......

As I do not fly 3D my settings are always very easy to fly - and in fact then you need only one setting.

If you use 3D it is mandatory to have at least 2 different settings - anyhow you have 3 using 2801pro
Old Dec 18, 2010, 02:11 PM
Joined Dec 2010
18 Posts
Flipping the v450

I can zip around the yard and park with the v450, but I want to flip it. My Exceed blue ray will flip, but I know that this heli can do better. What stunt 1 settings are best?
ferbio is offline Find More Posts by ferbio
Old Dec 18, 2010, 02:16 PM
Vienna, Austria
Joined Jun 2008
48 Posts
as I already mentioned, there will be soon recommendations for settings in youtube
;-)
not from my side - because I'm an experienced beginner