HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 26, 2010, 05:49 AM
Champagne Supernova
United States, FL, Orlando
Joined Jul 2010
1,955 Posts
Discussion
Where are you mounting the keychain cam on Slow Stick

I mounted mine on a landing gear mount I created and it was ok but pointed at the ground too much. I have to see if I can point it forward more without catching the prop in the video but I was wondering where is everybody mounting the keychain cams on the slow sticks out of the props way ? Ideas pictures would be helpful.

Thanks
FlyHighSelllow is online now Find More Posts by FlyHighSelllow
Last edited by FlyHighSelllow; Jul 26, 2010 at 12:07 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 28, 2010, 07:56 AM
Champagne Supernova
United States, FL, Orlando
Joined Jul 2010
1,955 Posts
I created a great and easy mount and will try and post pics soon. Its below the prop FF and took awesome videos last night.
FlyHighSelllow is online now Find More Posts by FlyHighSelllow
Old Jul 28, 2010, 11:07 AM
www.thunderbolt-gallery.com
Joined Mar 2007
175 Posts
I bought some steel rod from the local hardware store, a couple of "U" shape bends later and some black tape, I have a mount that doubles as a carrying handle. I used to hand launch it as well, but I have since put on a better LG

I can mount the camera in any direction with this set up as well.

Depron foam tail feathers- way better than whats supplied in the kit

Still taken from the movie "Condor Ace" (its actually a Turkey Buzzard, but Condor sounds better)

Steve
MIGl7 is offline Find More Posts by MIGl7