HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Old Jul 25, 2010, 09:52 AM
Upstate N.Y.
Joined Jan 2009
168 Posts
Alert
Pete or lauren we would appreciate a answer! BEING HANDLED BY PETE

Well Pete this change with Saralyn and Lauren is only going to make a mess out of the complaints here on the boards. If you read my thread Bad c/g in manuel of the Alpha Pro and read Saralyns post that she had advised you of the situation and that you were going to do some testing on the plane, that was july 16. It has been 23 days sense I started the thread on this subject, how long does it take to figure out that the C/G in the manuel is wrong. I feel the four of us are entitled to an answer on our problems so find some time to answer us thank you.

Gregg
keepitstr8 is offline Find More Posts by keepitstr8
Last edited by keepitstr8; Jul 29, 2010 at 11:15 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 26, 2010, 02:17 PM
Goodyear, AZ.
Joined Dec 2005
267 Posts
Its Monday (regular business day) ... I dont think Pete or Lauren will show up.. or you would have your answer already... This is the beginning of the end.... atleast with Saralyn we know she was consistent in here at RCG. Saralyn sometimes cant provide the answer right away but shes working on it and will eventually come up with one. With this new CSR, I give her a benefit of a doubt but shes on an uphill battle, the odds are against her to top the performance Saralyn gave us. - not perfect but descent. I am not here to bash BH but I agree with other posts that changing Saralyn is not a very good idea since she already started building the confidence and trust that people have with BH. Now its back to square one. This post alone if not answered, BH seems to be heading back to the dark ages. Just my 2 cents...
lw777pilot is offline Find More Posts by lw777pilot
Old Jul 26, 2010, 04:27 PM
Upstate N.Y.
Joined Jan 2009
168 Posts
I couldn't agree more with your statement! I do agree with some of the other posts that feel that Saralyn is already gone from the company why I dont know but she will be missed. This is not the first time I have had an issue with BananaHobby I pretty much know how this is going to play out but will follow thru to the end. In my case the manuel was clearly wrong doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that. Sara said she had given my complaint to Pete, if Pete put the battery at 110mm and tried to fly it he would find out real quick that it is wrong! SO PETE WHATS UP
Old Jul 26, 2010, 04:50 PM
Canada
Joined May 2009
1,252 Posts
Good luck trying to get help on here without saralyn.

Personally i think banana hobby may fall back into the dark ages. I hope they don't, because if they do, i will not order a plane that i really want. I wish i ordered a few weeks ago when saralyn was still kicking around. But I'm just not ready for an edf yet.

I wish the 4 of you good luck! I have my doubts that pete will put "Lauren" on the board.

But we will see........
Energy is offline Find More Posts by Energy
Old Jul 26, 2010, 05:39 PM
FLYINGJUNKY
USA, FL, Jacksonville
Joined Mar 2008
833 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepitstr8 View Post
Well Pete this change with Saralyn and Lauren is only going to make a mess out of the complaints here on the boards. If you read my thread Bad c/g in manuel of the Alpha Pro and read Saralyns post that she had advised you of the situation and that you were going to do some testing on the plane, that was july 16. It has been 23 days sense I started the thread on this subject, how long does it take to figure out that the C/G in the manuel is wrong. I feel the four of us are entitled to an answer on our problems so find some time to answer us thank you.

Gregg
I thought they were taking care of you guys?????? Maybe you should file a dispute w/ the credit card company as that usualy gets their attention.
Good Luck,
Eric
eschult is offline Find More Posts by eschult
Old Jul 26, 2010, 07:16 PM
Upstate N.Y.
Joined Jan 2009
168 Posts
At least Sara had and idea as to what was taking place here in the threads, and people were getting results. Now that Sara is no longer around things are going to go back the way they were with many dissatisfied customers, we can see the writing on the wall!! Now Pete wants us to start all over again with our complaints to Lauran this is uncalled for. PETE I HOPE YOU READ THIS I THINK THE BEST THING YOU CAN DO PETE IS PM ME OVER THIS LETS END THIS QUICKLY!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by keepitstr8; Jul 29, 2010 at 10:38 AM.
Closed Thread