SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jul 25, 2010, 10:41 AM
Joined Jul 2010
2 Posts
Discussion
Parkzone Sukhoi SU-26xp aileron servo stuck

Just after binding the remote to the plane I noticed that the aileron got stuck after moving them a few times. Opening up the plane and looking at the gears, I could unstuck it again by slightly touching the gears of the servo, however after several moves it gets stuck again. The servos for the elevator and the rudder work fine. The transmitter I'm using is the one included with the blade CX2 (LP5DSM).

Did anybody experience a similar problem and is there a way to fix it?
NightLifeLover is offline Find More Posts by NightLifeLover
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 25, 2010, 11:27 AM
USA, VA, Narrows
Joined Mar 2009
1,494 Posts
Sounds like you have too much travel on the ail. Try it on low rates and see what happens.
skippy78 is online now Find More Posts by skippy78
Old Jul 25, 2010, 12:02 PM
Joined Jul 2010
2 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by skippy78 View Post
Sounds like you have too much travel on the ail. Try it on low rates and see what happens.
How can I do that?
NightLifeLover is offline Find More Posts by NightLifeLover
Old Aug 28, 2010, 07:21 PM
Joined Aug 2010
1 Posts
Ultra micro P-51 aileron sticking

I experienced the aileron servo sticking near the end of it's travel to the rear of the model. After much fooling with remedies I found the cause. The aileron pushrod was prevented from fully going to the rear because it was touching the side of the body. A little carving on the foam and the servo now works fine.
Pedersam is offline Find More Posts by Pedersam