HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 24, 2010, 09:30 AM
Deal Honestly or Don't Deal
United States, SC, Taylors
Joined Jun 2004
612 Posts
Discussion
Ken Enya of Enya Engines

On Tuesday of this week, I sat at my computer and ordered parts for my engine from Ken in Japan (7-20-10) They arrived yesterday, 7-23-10. Now mind you, I am in South Carolina. I just can't say enough good things about Ken Enya and his coustomer service. That beats many companies that I deal with right here in the US.

sarg96
sarg96 is offline Find More Posts by sarg96
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 24, 2010, 11:03 AM
Krued Up
United States, MA, Springfield
Joined Jul 2004
4,492 Posts
IMO,i think companies here in the USA(not all,but a majority),are very laidback.
i remember when buying american was the way to go but lately i think that overseas is going above and beyond.
snolord1 is offline Find More Posts by snolord1
Old Jul 24, 2010, 11:20 AM
Fabrication Extraordinaire!
United States, MI, Niles
Joined Mar 2008
986 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by snolord1 View Post
IMO,i think companies here in the USA(not all,but a majority),are very laidback.
i remember when buying american was the way to go but lately i think that overseas is going above and beyond.
Yeah, no kidding! What happened to America??? It used to be Americans took pride in the job they did and stood accountable (a select few still do) and made things right when they did screw up.

Nowadays no one gives a and dishes their screw up off onto others.

I try to buy USA made and assembled products but most of this HOBBY is made overseas so I have to give in to get the stuff to enjoy what I love doing!

Maybe this thread will inspire more Americans to take pride and excel at doing their work the RIGHT WAY???
flyinjrc74 is offline Find More Posts by flyinjrc74