SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by alienteabagger, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 23, 2010, 10:37 AM
Gravity sucks ↓
USA, FL, Miami
Joined Nov 2008
275 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
For Sale
CMPro 1.20 sized P47 Thunderbolt Razorback (Trade in Miami)

Have to say goodbye to my P47. Hate to see her go. I never even got to finish and fly her. Letting it go primarily because I no longer have the space to transport it, the car I have now is way too small and she is way too big haha.

All the major building/fabricating has already been done. The panel lines were hand drawn with a sharpie. It was my intention to clearcoat the fuse to prevent the panel lines from getting smudged, but I haven't gotten around to that. I have a ringed OS 1.60FX mounted, but the engine will be removed. as will the servos, the cowl was already cut for the 1.60. You will be getting just the airframe and wing. Robart HD Retracts are installed and you will receive these as well. This plane is very light and would make an excellent electric!

I would liker to trade for a .46 - .90 sized WWII or later warbird that is in new to very good condition, airframe for airframe. I will only deal locally that way you can see the plane for yourself and I can see what you have to offer in trade. If you want to just buy the plane outright feel free to make an offer. Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions.
alienteabagger is offline Find More Posts by alienteabagger
Last edited by alienteabagger; Jul 30, 2010 at 09:33 AM. Reason: Changed description.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 24, 2010, 09:59 PM
chesapeake, va
Joined Nov 2008
14 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
How about a Great Planes SE-5 RTF w/ EXTRAS
Here is the link to my ad on RCU:
http://www.rcuniverse.com/market/item.cfm?itemID=657445

I know that this plane sells on AK-Models for $180 but I would be willing to trade if we each pay shipping and you add maybe a few servos.

Please email me directly at meihls@aol.com if you're interested.
Thanks,
Gary
meihls is offline Find More Posts by meihls
Old Jul 30, 2010, 09:37 AM
Gravity sucks ↓
USA, FL, Miami
Joined Nov 2008
275 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by meihls View Post
How about a Great Planes SE-5 RTF w/ EXTRAS
Here is the link to my ad on RCU:
http://www.rcuniverse.com/market/item.cfm?itemID=657445

I know that this plane sells on AK-Models for $180 but I would be willing to trade if we each pay shipping and you add maybe a few servos.

Please email me directly at meihls@aol.com if you're interested.
Thanks,
Gary

One of my flying buddies has that plane. Very nice. But I am looking for something in the .46 - .90 size range. Thanks for the offer though!

*Changed description to better reflect what I would like to trade for.
alienteabagger is offline Find More Posts by alienteabagger
Closed Thread