HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 05, 2010, 06:20 AM
United States, GA, Mt Airy
Joined Dec 2001
976 Posts
Ready to buy Rusty!!

I have tried serveral frames but the winner is hands down YOURS...

Keep up the good work!!
UniversalRC is online now Find More Posts by UniversalRC
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 05, 2010, 02:30 PM
Navarre, FL
Joined Mar 2002
3,839 Posts
Thanks for all the nice comments! Rev2 of the gear legs came out pretty well, and I've only got a few more details to sort through.

Initially, this is going to be more of a gear leg option than a real camera mount, but I couldn't resist mounting the gopro camera using one of their tripod mounts. It actually makes a pretty nice pivot as well, and I bet it wouldn't be hard to install a servo to control the tilt.

BTW, if anyone wants the Infinity Hobby mount, I'll sell it for $100 plus shipping, and include the grommet, and non-grommet plates I made to attach to the frame. I never flew it, so I didn't get a chance to damage it

Cheers,
Rusty (PM's are disabled)
rusty at aglhobbiesllc dot com
13brv3 is offline Find More Posts by 13brv3
Site Sponsor