Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Jul 21, 2010, 04:22 AM
United States, WA, Yacolt
Joined Dec 2005
1,025 Posts
Discussion
Leaving this area, and have a big chunk of foam .... not coming with me

Ok, talk about bash and toss type of approach, I have a 2" chunk of 2' by 4' piece of foam, about a day to bash out something and get in the air and not at all wanting to make this a week long build so it's going to happen tonight "tomorrow for those of us that are just up late", and it will be tossed at the end of July, along with the rest of my planes since I likely won't have room in my little car on the move "moving to cali and to a new shop to build a cafe that I will co-own" so no need to drag the rest of my stuff anymore.

I'm thinking, flying wing on the simple, but open for suggestions, not going to bother with the foam cutter, just going to bash it from the raw stock and get flying, my way of getting in the air and leaving this area in style with something to darken the sky's with.
saucerguy is offline Find More Posts by saucerguy
to remove ads between posts