HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by lmopar69, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 25, 2010, 09:27 PM
Hamilton, OH
Joined Nov 2004
75 Posts
Laine.

I seldom post but read a lot. I always check your blog first when I jump onto RCG.

Keep up the great work and kep the stories coming wether it be professional or recreational. It is all good reading.

Quite a few years back I was showing the local helicopter spraying contractor which fields we had to spray. Once that job was finished he took me back to the homestead. When we got to "cruising altitude" which wasn't that high for a Hughes 300 he told me to take hold of the stick (twin controls). I got the hang of that and he told me to start using the pedals, OK, got that too, this is pretty darned cool. Next he said to get the collective, Sweet! He was still in control at this point but after a minute or so I hear through the headset "its all yours" and see him take his hands off the controls

That was one of the best ten minutes of fun yet. Not sure if I fully got the hang of it but we made it home.
uswaldronz is offline Find More Posts by uswaldronz
to remove ads between posts