SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by cleansurf2, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 15, 2010, 03:38 AM
Australia (Newcastle)
Joined Mar 2009
599 Posts
Discussion
Scratch builts

Another something different from my normal small park flying wing skratchbuilds. Styrafoam hotwire cut wings. Designed as a light weight small faster foamy (for the running gear). 610mah 3S, HXT 1500kva 24gram motor, GWS 7x6 prop. Performance was dissapointing. Once agai a long fuse/wing gave poor pitch sensativity, roll rate to high, motor tourque roll to great with the narrow wings, general handeling well below that of my usual scratch wings. The build technique was OK and I have utilised coreflute in similar ways but for battery/motor only.
cleansurf2 is offline Find More Posts by cleansurf2
to remove ads between posts