HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by edfmaniac, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 12, 2010, 11:58 PM
Joined Jul 2009
566 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
Sold
Shadow F3J Ready to Fly minus receiver.

I purchased this a few months ago from one of our more esteemed pilot/builders here in Austin. He'll probably be mad that I'm selling it already but I need the money. Sorry Bruce! The only damage that I can find anywhere is a small wrinkle in the tip of the rudder. I believe it looped out on a landing but the rest of the plane is in tip top shape. I would go as far as to say you'd be lucky to find one that was put together better and in better condition. It even has two ballast tubes if you can't stuff enough lead in one. Elevator linkage has zero slop and returns to center with precision. If you want a plane that will go up when all of the others are struggling, this Shadow is for you. I've ridden several hand launch size thermals from 20 ft to speck height in this gorgeous open class ship. Feel free to ask for specific photos and or haggle. I need to sell.

$1400 obo
edfmaniac is offline Find More Posts by edfmaniac
Last edited by edfmaniac; Jul 13, 2010 at 07:10 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 13, 2010, 09:25 AM
Atkins Iowa (pop 1201) thats me
Joined May 2010
3 Posts
Trader Rating: 5
PM Sent
Guy Flys is offline Find More Posts by Guy Flys
Old Jul 13, 2010, 09:49 AM
Joined Jul 2009
566 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Flys View Post
PM Sent
Responded.
Old Jul 13, 2010, 04:44 PM
Joined Jul 2009
566 Posts
Looks like it's sold. Thanks again to rcgroups and to the community as a whole.
Closed Thread