SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Oct 01, 2001, 11:13 AM
ezone
n/a Posts
RCGroups.com

Tonight I will be importing the content of this discussion forum into our new website at R/C Groups.

Let me say a few things about this change to quell some rumors.

1. I am an absolute electric flight fanatic and will not do anything to diminish the effectiveness of The E Zone.

2. The change will be barely noticeable to anyone as the electric forums will retain the same look and feel as we have now.

3. The webzine at www.ezonemag.com will remain the #1 portal site for electric fliers around the world. It will remain the home of our webzine. The backend system will be changing and the look will be slightly updated sometime in the next few weeks, but all the changes will be for the better. The E Zone is not going anywhere. In fact, I have big plans for it as I think electric power is the future of R/C.

So basically everything is going to stay the same for everyone here except that the URL will change again. Some people have noticed some problems with "cookies" and other login/logout problems. These problems are due to the way the server is configured right now and will be resolved once we finish merging the discussion forums into rcgroups.com.

Jim
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 02, 2001, 12:09 AM
ezone
n/a Posts
FYI, I won't be able to make the transition until tomorrow night.

Jim