Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Jun 21, 2003, 02:49 PM
One
Seattle
Joined Feb 2003
1,630 Posts
e-flightline.com is open for business

Good day all

I would like to announce that www.e-flightline.com is open for business. Please come and check out our website and see what we have to offer. Any feedback would be appreciated as well.

Besides planes completely built with all radio gear installed there are link to our "test pilots" page that feature planes in there inventory and short videos of flying.

We are only offering planes and equipment that use or have test flown and know fly well. Our product line will expand as we get customer feedback and get to test out new products.

If you have any questions about electric RC feel free to shoot us off an email and we will give any assistance we can.

Thanks for you time. We look forward to serving you.

Jeff "Splash" Small
splash@e-flightline.com
Splash is offline Find More Posts by Splash
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 21, 2003, 03:01 PM
Professional idiot
Hampshire, UK
Joined Jun 2002
3,119 Posts
I'm guessing this is another Explorer only site. All I get rendered is a blank page although I can see some HTML when looking at the network packets.

--
Dave
wildpalms is offline Find More Posts by wildpalms
Old Jun 21, 2003, 03:07 PM
One
Seattle
Joined Feb 2003
1,630 Posts
Im sorry, Ill look into what I need to do to expand beyond just explorer. Do you know how I can open it up?

Thanks for the comment

Splash
Old Jun 21, 2003, 03:29 PM
wyoming, mi usa
Joined Dec 2000
1,449 Posts
Yup. Doesn't work for me either. I'm not an Exploder user.

rt
rtideas is offline Find More Posts by rtideas
Old Jun 21, 2003, 03:30 PM
One
Seattle
Joined Feb 2003
1,630 Posts
a man not good. Do you know how I can open it up so you guys can see it. Im trying to research that now
Old Jun 21, 2003, 03:44 PM
wyoming, mi usa
Joined Dec 2000
1,449 Posts
It's the roll-overs. They use applets that only Exploder recognizes. Quick fix is make them plain text links.

rt
rtideas is offline Find More Posts by rtideas
Old Jun 21, 2003, 03:46 PM
One
Seattle
Joined Feb 2003
1,630 Posts
oh.....if I made them java script could you see them? is it just the buttons you cant see?
Old Jun 21, 2003, 03:55 PM
Wilsonville, OR, USA
Joined Mar 2000
792 Posts
IE says it wants to download "Vector Graphic Rendering (VML)" which doesn't download. The site still seems to work fine. Mozilla (aka Netscape Navigator) appears to work just fine.

Jeff, a handy thing to do for a web developer is to test with two different browsers. And ask these guys who can't see the pages what browers they are using.
Keith Watson is offline Find More Posts by Keith Watson
Old Jun 21, 2003, 03:57 PM
Cincinnati, Ohio USA
Joined Nov 2000
4,359 Posts
Not much to chose from yet, only a few kits it looks like. Will you be selling anything like Speed Controllers or Receivers? I am interested, what is your standard Shipping Charge?

-Mike-
mrebman is offline Find More Posts by mrebman
Old Jun 21, 2003, 04:28 PM
One
Seattle
Joined Feb 2003
1,630 Posts
Thanks everyone,

We will be stocking many more items. The planes were the first to get here so I was kind of anxious to get them on the site ASAP. Ill be doing the same with the other products.

Im planning on having brushless motors upgrade packages and radios and recievers as well.

The shipping is going to be 7.99 standard UPS ground for now. I still need to check into some other options. Im really hoping to offer free shipping. When I get some answeres back Ill let you know when its updated.

Jeff
Old Jun 21, 2003, 04:29 PM
One
Seattle
Joined Feb 2003
1,630 Posts
Mike I do have a couple of MPjet 25/25 and 25/35's and castle creation speed controllers too. Im trying to get them on the page.
Old Jun 21, 2003, 05:00 PM
Cincinnati, Ohio USA
Joined Nov 2000
4,359 Posts
Jeff:
Your Site looks great! I had no problem viewing it. I buy quite a lot of stuff, mostly from Allerc.com or Big Sky & Balsa Products. If you can get your Shipping cost down to say $3-$5, I would probably buy a couple Kits but mostly Packs, ESC's & Parts.

P.S. - Do you take Paypal?

-Thanks-

-Mike-
mrebman is offline Find More Posts by mrebman
Old Jun 21, 2003, 05:08 PM
One
Seattle
Joined Feb 2003
1,630 Posts
Yes mike I take paypal

I sure hope it is showing up on the site. Im really trying to get my shipping cost down. if you know you want something and its not a plane, Ill do what ever I can on this end. I really hope to get some of my other stuff in next week.

Jeff
Old Jun 21, 2003, 05:37 PM
Ancaster, Ontario, Canada
Joined Nov 2000
2,525 Posts
Splash,

I find when I ship most of my stuff, shipping dips into the profit of the kit (at 8.50 shipping for kits and 5.00 shipping for smaller items). There is no avoiding it (yet keeping competitive).

Paul
Paul Penney is offline Find More Posts by Paul Penney
Old Jun 21, 2003, 05:42 PM
MultipleCrashSurvivor
USA, HI, Honolulu
Joined Jan 2003
2,886 Posts
I think the best shipping method (in my case) is Priority Mail if you can make it to the post office once a day or arrrange them to do a pick up. Starting cost is $3.85 and is same price to Hawaii, can't do that with UPS ground and it's much cheaper than FedEx or UPS 2nd Day with almost the same results.
drksyd is offline Find More Posts by drksyd