HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by bushpilotx1, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 12, 2010, 02:30 PM
WITCH HUNTER EXTRAORDINAIRE
USA, FL, Boca Raton
Joined Feb 2001
837 Posts
Trader Rating: 103
For Sale
Thunder Tiger Champion 45L fuselage

Thunder Tiger Champion 45L fuselage $40. shipped Excellent condition, never used,no engine mount or canopy if I recall.

Fuse only!!! no wing ,. notail feathers , no wing, no canopy, no engine mount no cowl pic was just for reference so that you could identify the plane.
bushpilotx1 is offline Find More Posts by bushpilotx1
Last edited by bushpilotx1; Jul 12, 2010 at 05:23 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 12, 2010, 03:11 PM
Joined Dec 2007
44 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
Does the picture depict what is included minus the motor and motor mount?

jay
99reddragon is offline Find More Posts by 99reddragon
Old Jul 12, 2010, 05:21 PM
USA, FL, Boca Raton
Joined Feb 2001
837 Posts
(( reddraggon, no the pic was just for reference, it is only a new fuse, no tail feathers, no wing, no canopy no engine mount.
Old Jul 14, 2010, 12:22 AM
My hobby is an investment
Orlando, FL
Joined Jan 2008
191 Posts
Trader Rating: 38
Oh man... if you had the entire kit for sale... the best pattern plane I ever had!
Free bump
Gleber is offline Find More Posts by Gleber
Old Jul 14, 2010, 12:35 AM
USA, FL, Boca Raton
Joined Feb 2001
837 Posts
Gleber I recieved the following PM I think it was meant for you. Geoff

Hi, I found 2 of these ARF kits at RCgraves.com. I had one of these and was happy with it. The wing was a little weak, but I fixed that. You will not find this plane on their website it is old stock they have in the store. I called and asked about it a couple months ago.
Thank you
Greg
Old Jul 14, 2010, 01:30 AM
My hobby is an investment
Orlando, FL
Joined Jan 2008
191 Posts
Trader Rating: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by bushpilotx1 View Post
Gleber I recieved the following PM I think it was meant for you. Geoff

Hi, I found 2 of these ARF kits at RCgraves.com. I had one of these and was happy with it. The wing was a little weak, but I fixed that. You will not find this plane on their website it is old stock they have in the store. I called and asked about it a couple months ago.
Thank you
Greg
Geoff... Craig...

Thank you so much for the info. Really, thanks!
Guess what? Thanks to your info I did a little research at Graves website and they have 3 in stock http://www.gravesrc.com/THUNDER_TIGE..._p/ttr4456.htm

I'll stop by tomorrow and maybe I'll be lucky to drive back home with a plane I had 15 years ago.

About the wing, that's true. I remember fixing the wing after each landing I have done. The landing gear need to be reinforced on that area. Besides that, plane flies great with an Thunder Tiger .46

Thank you again!

Best,
Gleber
Gleber is offline Find More Posts by Gleber