HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by deckert, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 09, 2010, 11:11 PM
Plowin Dirt
USA, WA, Benton City
Joined Oct 2007
1,604 Posts
Discussion
Gifts

I just received a package today from Afghanistan. The package came from an RCG member who's stationed there. Got some Freedom Watch magazines that show/describe the good our troops are doing over there. The stuff we never hear about because the frigging US news? just reports the negative. I was amazed to say the least. The magazine photos/stories are a mix of heartfelt goodness and the conditions our troops are working in. The stories are from the troops in the field describing actual conditions, both good and bad. However, the focus is on the good that's taking place over there and where we're headed to be able to allow Afghanistan to self control thereby allowing our troops to come home. Also, over 300 images of goings on and reconstruction. I also got a couple of goodies that will be forever cherished. Not for their value but because they came from the heart of a GI I'll probably never meet nor truly know. I thank each and every service man and woman everyday for their sacrifices in protecting our country and freedoms. I wish I could say the same about our president and legislative bodies.

Dan
deckert is offline Find More Posts by deckert
to remove ads between posts