HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by blueindian, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 09, 2010, 02:27 AM
Say Thea dyaoggh
Houston Tx
Joined Feb 2005
189 Posts
Trader Rating: 74
For Sale
Worlds smallest BL 3s 3D Micro Walkera w 3 main, tail, motors crash kit xtra 4in1

Like new in box. I bought brand new and did the Medusa brusless conversion out of the box. Put Medusa 4000KV BL motor and ESC. Never put thread lock and pinion on. I dont have any thread lock and have to sell some things so it's all priced for a quick sale with all these parts. Pinion is easy to put on. I took the landing gear off and put it right on but my thread lock was too old so it came back off. The Pinion is in a bag with one of the 3 spare tail rotors. It just needs loctite or thread lock. This comes with a heck of a crash kit. This little heli is awesome. The brushless motor is awesome. I think its better than the jumpy 4G6 and 4G3 and its the only one with a 3 cell battery. Its hard core. Youtube it. 90 shipped for everything. Check out my other listings. Im marking it all down.
The black Xcaliber Lipo is a powerful new 3 cell battery. The other is a nice 3cell stock walkera. The other brain/rx and other canopy and stuff is new.

blueindian is offline Find More Posts by blueindian
to remove ads between posts