HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by vicovaludemero, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 08, 2010, 05:53 PM
USA, NY, Cedarhurst
Joined Mar 2010
1,009 Posts
Discussion
Learning to fly CP helis: My progress log... Update#1

Well its been a about 2 weeks since my first log entry and my first real crash, here is the update.

I have been practicing hovering tail and side in, tried nose in very briefly a few times but didn't get ahead of myself. On July 6th I started mixing in slow FF without walking, just slow left to right and right to left, no circuits yet. I also have been landing with throttle-hold engaged from about shoulder height, much smoother this way.

The training-gear came off last night and today was my first flight without them installed; no problem, just had to take off from a hard surface as the tail-rotor would have hit the grass during spin-up.

Goodbye training gear...

Total stick time: 1:43
Total crashes: 1.5
vicovaludemero is offline Find More Posts by vicovaludemero
Last edited by vicovaludemero; Sep 08, 2010 at 06:32 PM.
to remove ads between posts