SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by bbrstorm, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 08, 2010, 02:31 PM
Member of the RC OCD Group
United States, WA, Gig Harbor
Joined Jan 2010
553 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
Sold
Nine Eagles Free Spirit FP 220A RC Helicopter w/ Extras $70 Shipped

I have been a heli addict for 7 months and have collected 7 helis. lol

Since I have now moved up to 450 Class and will soon be building my 600. Time to clean house of some of my toys.

Nine Eagles Free Spirit 220A RC Helicopter - I loved flying this little heli and even made an FPV flight with a Micro Key Chain Cam mounted under the canopy with some velcro. The Heli flys well for its basic/intermediate level. Excellent on calm days. When flying it with the extra 15gs of weight from the micro cam this little bird really zoomed around.

Video of the Heli flying with the Micro Cam
Nine Eagles Free Spirit FP Outdoor FPV (1 min 47 sec)

Here is whats for sale:

Nine Eagles Free Spirit FP - Used

- Heli - minor Damage to the canopy (See Pics). It's in used condition and does fly. Recently installed new tail boom and motor, it has about 6 flights on the new tail. I modded the servo on the heli by adding a little longer throw to the arm. I have a new set in the package if you want to put it back to stock.
- Lipo Charger
- Original TX
- Original Box
- Original Instruction Book
- Original 600mah 7.4 Lipo
- Extra 600mah 7.4 Lipo
New In Package Replacement Parts Included:
- Main Rotor Grips & Mixed rockers
- Rotor Blades
- Flybar
- Main Shaft Set
- Ball Linkage
- Servo Set of 2
- Main Front Motor

New this would be around $150 plus shipping

Will Take $70 (Reduced from $85) for all, shipped Parcel Post CONUS payments via Paypal

If you would like it sent Priority Mail then lets split the shipping and its a deal.

PM me with any any offers or questions.....

Dan
bbrstorm is offline Find More Posts by bbrstorm
Last edited by bbrstorm; Jul 14, 2010 at 12:39 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 17, 2010, 01:23 AM
Joined May 2010
1,858 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbrstorm View Post
I have been a heli addict for 7 months and have collected 7 helis. lol

Since I have now moved up to 450 Class and will soon be building my 600. Time to clean house of some of my toys.

Nine Eagles Free Spirit 220A RC Helicopter - I loved flying this little heli and even made an FPV flight with a Micro Key Chain Cam mounted under the canopy with some velcro. The Heli flys well for its basic/intermediate level. Excellent on calm days. When flying it with the extra 15gs of weight from the micro cam this little bird really zoomed around.

Video of the Heli flying with the Micro Cam
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTNezhpnFIc

Here is whats for sale:

Nine Eagles Free Spirit FP - Used

- Heli - minor Damage to the canopy (See Pics). It's in used condition and does fly. Recently installed new tail boom and motor, it has about 6 flights on the new tail. I modded the servo on the heli by adding a little longer throw to the arm. I have a new set in the package if you want to put it back to stock.
- Lipo Charger
- Original TX
- Original Box
- Original Instruction Book
- Original 600mah 7.4 Lipo
- Extra 600mah 7.4 Lipo
New In Package Replacement Parts Included:
- Main Rotor Grips & Mixed rockers
- Rotor Blades
- Flybar
- Main Shaft Set
- Ball Linkage
- Servo Set of 2
- Main Front Motor

New this would be around $150 plus shipping

Will Take $70 (Reduced from $85) for all, shipped Parcel Post CONUS payments via Paypal

If you would like it sent Priority Mail then lets split the shipping and its a deal.

PM me with any any offers or questions.....

Dan
Hi do you still have your nine eagles heli with extras available? call me 239-810-8173 or e-mail me roadstar499@gmail.com where are you located if its still available thanks craig
hate2crash is offline Find More Posts by hate2crash
Old Jul 17, 2010, 03:44 PM
Member of the RC OCD Group
United States, WA, Gig Harbor
Joined Jan 2010
553 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by hate2crash View Post
Hi do you still have your nine eagles heli with extras available? call me 239-810-8173 or e-mail me roadstar499@gmail.com where are you located if its still available thanks craig
Email Sent
bbrstorm is offline Find More Posts by bbrstorm
Old Sep 06, 2010, 06:58 AM
Россия, город Москва, город Москва
Joined Sep 2010
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
do you still have your nine eagles heli with extras available? my mail aleksey300@yandex.ru, or icq 401351688
Aleks_ is offline Find More Posts by Aleks_
Closed Thread