HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
View Poll Results: which should the next micro be?
AC-130 20 17.54%
P-38 40 35.09%
B-2 6 5.26%
SAAB-J21 9 7.89%
OTHER 39 34.21%
Voters: 114. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jul 07, 2010, 02:57 AM
We Do It With FRQZ
United States, CA, San Diego
Joined Aug 2009
2,136 Posts
Discussion
General discussion on ideas for parkzone poll is still up tho!

the last one was closed on accident i was still thinking twin engine planes/ bombers maybe single engine pushers, i wish parkzone would come out with a micro x-port dogfighting box like the have for the bigger planes! it shoots a UV laser and if you hit it it will turn the others planes throttle off for about 3 seconds.

now that they have selected the t-28 lets try and push them towards a twin for the next one!!!!

hey guys im gonna close this thread in a couple of days probably sunday heres the link to the new one!!!! ive updated everything and brought all the ideas from here over there!! no point in haveing two threads on the same topic

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1283014
dkintx is offline Find More Posts by dkintx
Last edited by dkintx; Jul 30, 2010 at 05:49 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 07, 2010, 03:29 AM
Sweden, Västra Götaland, Partille
Joined May 2009
493 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkintx View Post
i was still thinking twin engine planes/ bombers
Saw you started a new thread, sorry about the single engine suggestion in the first thread...

And thanks for adding it

Jim
jimjim06 is offline Find More Posts by jimjim06
Old Jul 07, 2010, 08:16 AM
Ain't Nothing but a Peanut
Lewes, DE
Joined Mar 2010
284 Posts
I voted other. I really want them to come out with another 3 channel Cessna. I know they have already done this when they were partnered with Kyosho but I think if they build a new one along the same lines as their Champ with DSM technology that it would be a good seller.
drewwrx is offline Find More Posts by drewwrx
Old Jul 07, 2010, 08:54 AM
Joined Mar 2001
2,625 Posts
Something totally different, like a Rearwin Speedster.

Tony
t-turley is offline Find More Posts by t-turley
Old Jul 07, 2010, 09:56 AM
Joined Aug 2007
8 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewwrx View Post
I voted other. I really want them to come out with another 3 channel Cessna. I know they have already done this when they were partnered with Kyosho but I think if they build a new one along the same lines as their Champ with DSM technology that it would be a good seller.
I agree with the Cessna idea specifically a Cessna 150, but 4 channel.
liteav8r is offline Find More Posts by liteav8r
Old Jul 07, 2010, 11:20 AM
We Do It With FRQZ
Joined Aug 2009
2,136 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by liteav8r View Post
id rather have a literal rc bird before another cessna they are so blah looking i think twin engine would be really cool to see
Old Jul 07, 2010, 12:12 PM
Storm Runner guy
USA, OK, Muskogee
Joined Nov 2008
3,581 Posts
The P-38 has most votes so far...and would be my choice. There are a lot of single engined front mounted aircraft out there already, bringing thoughts of a little difference. The twin would offer another motor too when it 'retired'.
Would be a good seller as it's well known and can you imagine the sound of those props in a backyard ?!!

Personally, i'd like to see a Burt Rutan design, for an any choice aircraft. Now that really would be a scaled composite !
Slider2732 is offline Find More Posts by Slider2732
Old Jul 07, 2010, 02:51 PM
Ain't Nothing but a Peanut
Lewes, DE
Joined Mar 2010
284 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by liteav8r View Post

A four channel would be really good. It could be a step up from the Champ but less difficult to fly than the micro p51. It could be an aileron trainer but still have the high wing.
drewwrx is offline Find More Posts by drewwrx
Old Jul 07, 2010, 03:02 PM
Off we go.............
Seattle, WA. USA
Joined Jan 2006
3,325 Posts
I want a 4 channel micro Decathlon. Kyosho did one, and on our side of the pond parkzone discontinued the Citabria so I think it's only fitting they bring it back as a fully aerobatic one. There's no reason they can't unless Kyosho wont let them for some selfish reason.
SabreHawk is offline Find More Posts by SabreHawk
Old Jul 07, 2010, 03:07 PM
Foaming at the mouth..
USA, KS, Topeka
Joined Jul 2008
924 Posts
P-38 would be awesome, as it would save me from making the one I'm planning lol..

Twin champ motors with an AR6400 and 1 remote servo but only giving us throttle, elevator & Aileron control as rudder would be a chore on it. Have it use the Eflight 250mah 1s pack as motivation and it would be a nice setup. If they don't that's my plan at least lol.

As much as I'd like to see that however, I'd rather see PZ come out with a BL RTF/BNF combo of ANY kind. They already allow us to make the conversion, but I think with a little focused R&D work they could kick out a solution for all of our needs in the realm of 1S micro flying.

~Kev
darksiede is offline Find More Posts by darksiede
Old Jul 07, 2010, 05:42 PM
Joined Aug 2007
8 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewwrx View Post
A four channel would be really good. It could be a step up from the Champ but less difficult to fly than the micro p51. It could be an aileron trainer but still have the high wing.
Drewwrx we are on the same page; ailerons but slow. Tricycle landing gear hopefully steerable for lots of takeoff and landing practice. It seems too many models are tail-wheel. Hence the Cessna 150.
liteav8r is offline Find More Posts by liteav8r
Old Jul 07, 2010, 06:53 PM
United States, CA, Sacramento
Joined Jan 2010
3,035 Posts
A bipe! I don't really care which one: any WWI bipe. Flyzone is coming out with an UM Albatros. PZ needs a bipe to add to the collection. Maybe a Nieuport , Sopwith or Jenny...
restlessswind is offline Find More Posts by restlessswind
Old Jul 07, 2010, 07:00 PM
We Do It With FRQZ
Joined Aug 2009
2,136 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by restlessswind View Post
A bipe! I don't really care which one: any WWI bipe. Flyzone is coming out with an UM Albatros. PZ needs a bipe to add to the collection. Maybe a Nieuport , Sopwith or Jenny...
or a pitts or possibly a christan eagle that would be legit but i think a b-2 would also be pretty sweet
Old Jul 07, 2010, 09:29 PM
Joined Nov 2008
476 Posts
Parkzone made good stuff but I want a epp RTF mirco glider just like the mutiplex fox. Opps push propeller ofcourse.

Edmond
Edmond Y is offline Find More Posts by Edmond Y
Old Jul 07, 2010, 09:35 PM
We Do It With FRQZ
Joined Aug 2009
2,136 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmond Y View Post
Parkzone made good stuff but I want a epp RTF mirco glider just like the mutiplex fox. Opps push propeller ofcourse.

Edmond
sorry dont mean to be rude but that looks kinda boaring lol i dont think PZ is into the glider market well i guess now would be the time to start... man could you imagine hitting a thermal with a UM glider it would dissapear!!!