HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by goodhumormarc, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 07, 2010, 12:09 AM
figuring it out...sort of!
USA, OR, Happy Valley
Joined Jul 2010
984 Posts
Idea
Bsr

I just got this SR! I got a great deal. I was looking at the mSr but found this and heard It can be "dumbed down" till I learn. I have only flown a three channel and wanted to upgrade to a four and ended up with a six! yikes! maybe shes too much for me! DDoes anyone in the SE Portland area feel like giving a new pilot some tips or hands on help? I would like to watch some experienced pilots. Is there any fun flys comin up anyone know of?
goodhumormarc is offline Find More Posts by goodhumormarc
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 09, 2010, 06:32 PM
USA, OR, Happy Valley
Joined Jul 2010
984 Posts
so I went out front to fly. took it up a couple feet hovered then sat her down. too scared because thre is a five mph breeze. damn! dusted another set of blades too!
Last edited by goodhumormarc; Jul 09, 2010 at 06:43 PM.
Old Jul 09, 2010, 11:39 PM
USA, OR, Happy Valley
Joined Jul 2010
984 Posts
new blades and an over grown baseball diamond...better than asphalt I suppose! Finally hovered in a breeze no less for a good minute! than as I sat her down to reposition she caught the training gear on a weed. saved the blades and bent the tail shaft.......good thing I have another! gonna fix it and try in the morning with less wind! Side note. I moved the weights to the outside on the flybar to make it less responsive....big difference!
Old Jul 11, 2010, 10:12 PM
USA, OR, Happy Valley
Joined Jul 2010
984 Posts
mSR

i JUST BOUGHT a mSR. it will ship tomorrow. I can't keep crashing this SR! I bought the bnf from another rcgroup member. lets see how this pans out!