SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by trees, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 05, 2010, 06:28 AM
Slope Sauce
White Salmon WA
Joined Oct 2009
770 Posts
Discussion
M60

It's funny how planes find people. Well, the NCFM M60 was on my list of planes to own someday. That day is now. I found a great deal while browsing the RCG Classifieds and couldn't pass it up. She should arrive in a week or so. I can't wait to rip some big inland slermal lift with this baby!

Here's what she looks like now, I may re-cover once I'm accustomed to it's landing characteristics.

trees is offline Find More Posts by trees
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 24, 2010, 06:24 AM
Windsor, Canada, near Detroit
Joined Jul 2007
4,882 Posts
i can't find a way to send you a pm except this way. you no longer show it on your blog.
please contact me pm. i may buy the black from you if you are not going to use it.
regards
phil alvirez is offline Find More Posts by phil alvirez
Old Jul 24, 2010, 07:02 AM
Slope Sauce
White Salmon WA
Joined Oct 2009
770 Posts
There should be a PM link under my friends list.

I'm going to hold onto the black and see if I can find a use for it. Thanks for the offer though.
Old Jul 24, 2010, 11:40 AM
Windsor, Canada, near Detroit
Joined Jul 2007
4,882 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by trees View Post
There should be a PM link under my friends list.

I'm going to hold onto the black and see if I can find a use for it. Thanks for the offer though.
look under the list: there is none. why could that be?
try the black with a foamie or another powered plane that you don't care so much and could test on a flat area (if any) nearby. or you fly only gliders and there is all slopes around?
regards
phil alvirez is offline Find More Posts by phil alvirez
Old Jul 24, 2010, 12:26 PM
Slope Sauce
White Salmon WA
Joined Oct 2009
770 Posts
Weird, if I'm logged in I can see it. If I log out it is not there. I checked all of my settings and I'm configured to accept PMs from anyone. Weird. I'll have to submit a ticket. Thanks for pointing that out.

I only have one powered plane at the moment and I wouldn't put the black in it. I might make a pizza box plane or a revert sloper to test it in.