Closed Thread
Old Jul 04, 2010, 07:04 PM
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
Motor City USA
Joined Mar 2007
3,593 Posts
Alert
HOBBY KING - HOBBY CITY - PROBLEMS??? Beware, they are having issues

SEE THE LAST POST..............HOBBY CITY CAME THRU and they have gotten my issue taken care of. KUDOS TO HOBBY CITY. YOU HAVE A DEDICATED CUSTOMER.

Hello RCers...........

I was wondering if others were having problems with HOBBY CITY sending incomplete orders???

I received an order 2 weeks ago that was missing items (8x 3S Lipos actually over $130 plus shipping) and sent a message to HC. Fillled out their "incorrect order" form, sent a picture of my package contents and re-weighed the package and emailed them back. After 4 emails (RESENT day after day), they responded with a message that they were forwarding my issue to the Claims Dept (or some BS like that) and here I sit..........no contact and NO batteries. BUT THEY SURE WERE HAPPY TO TAKE MY MONEY AS I WAITED FOR WEEKS FOR THEM TO RESTOCK THESE PACKS.

Anyone else?? Time to spread the word that they are failing...ever since having to ship stuff from SINGAPORE orders are getting jacked up. I have other guys at my field with the same issues. One guy was shorted a $70 6S Rhino and Hobby City told him TOO BAD - the weight of the package shows it was shipped, but his packaged was shorted (and weighed less - but there record keeping was incorrect and somehow it is the customers DIME? WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!!) and they will not do anything about it. This guys has spend $1000's at HC and this is how they treat their good customers????!!!!! That is BS and WRONG.

HOBBY CITY - if you are reading this, Listen Up........you better get your act together. You are failing us. I myself have 25 orders each at least over $100 and many over $300 each (because you guys have been GREAT and Killer Prices).....I am also happy to spend my money elsewhere and will now be looking for USA vendors who take care of their customers. Up until now you were great..not even one error, now the Singapore Division has screwed up a number of orders in the last month. Ok, OK so a mistake was made, but you need to man up and show Customer Service. I (and the rest of us) am/are the customer and we deserve the service.

Put the word out and BEWARE before you order and take a chance with HOBBY CITY....they have some issues they need to sort out for sure.

I will be taking this issue to all FORUMS until they clean up their act. I will also be happy to give them a THUMBS UP if they clean up the messes that are out there. It is up to them. The door swings both ways.

WORD UP!!!

OK, enough of my Rant.

Enjoy some RC.....it is the 4th of July.

Kydawg1 OUT.
kydawg1 is offline Find More Posts by kydawg1
Last edited by kydawg1; Jul 08, 2010 at 06:06 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 04, 2010, 10:00 PM
Tacoma WA
Joined Feb 2008
561 Posts
Your answer dawg, from your post on HK forum today (and it was your first post on the forum, complaining about it, instead of asking about it and providing order details) is,
Quote:
I see your order, and that those items are missing.
We're checking the weight of the parcel now, and will send out the missing packs asap.
Guess it does pay to just bit*ch instead of ask.
Ron W3FJW is offline Find More Posts by Ron W3FJW
Old Jul 04, 2010, 10:24 PM
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
Motor City USA
Joined Mar 2007
3,593 Posts
That is Life. When it gets cleared up.....the BIT*CHING gets cleared up. So THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP and answer.

The past 4 emails....was asking FYI.
Old Jul 04, 2010, 10:27 PM
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
Motor City USA
Joined Mar 2007
3,593 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kydawg1 View Post
Hello RCers...........

I was wondering if others were having problems with HOBBY CITY sending incomplete orders???

I received an order 2 weeks ago that was missing items (8x 3S Lipos actually over $130 plus shipping) and sent a message to HC. Fillled out their "incorrect order" form, sent a picture of my package contents and re-weighed the package and emailed them back. After 4 emails (RESENT day after day), they responded with a message that they were forwarding my issue to the Claims Dept (or some BS like that) and here I sit..........no contact and NO batteries. BUT THEY SURE WERE HAPPY TO TAKE MY MONEY AS I WAITED FOR WEEKS FOR THEM TO RESTOCK THESE PACKS.

Anyone else?? Time to spread the word that they are failing...ever since having to ship stuff from SINGAPORE orders are getting jacked up. I have other guys at my field with the same issues. One guy was shorted a $70 6S Rhino and Hobby City told him TOO BAD - the weight of the package shows it was shipped, but his packaged was shorted (and weighed less - but there record keeping was incorrect and somehow it is the customers DIME? WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!!) and they will not do anything about it. This guys has spend $1000's at HC and this is how they treat their good customers????!!!!! That is BS and WRONG.

HOBBY CITY - if you are reading this, Listen Up........you better get your act together. You are failing us. I myself have 25 orders each at least over $100 and many over $300 each (because you guys have been GREAT and Killer Prices).....I am also happy to spend my money elsewhere and will now be looking for USA vendors who take care of their customers. Up until now you were great..not even one error, now the Singapore Division has screwed up a number of orders in the last month. Ok, OK so a mistake was made, but you need to man up and show Customer Service. I (and the rest of us) am/are the customer and we deserve the service.

Put the word out and BEWARE before you order and take a chance with HOBBY CITY....they have some issues they need to sort out for sure.

I will be taking this issue to all FORUMS until they clean up their act. I will also be happy to give them a THUMBS UP if they clean up the messes that are out there. It is up to them. The door swings both ways.

WORD UP!!!

OK, enough of my Rant.

Enjoy some RC.....it is the 4th of July.

Kydawg1 OUT.
HOLD THE PHONE HOBBY CITY CUSTOMERS......... I will gladly post all updates on this issue........OH YEAH and I will be sure to have my Flying Field Mates contact "Ron W3FJW" for some actual follow up.

Dan B - Ya Heard Dat?
Old Jul 05, 2010, 02:46 AM
<- Balsa flies better ->
Gustafs, Sweden
Joined Feb 2006
1,965 Posts
Ron and I are being "accused" of being HK employees all the time, if we were ,we could settle issues that pop up here and there immediately.

The shipping issues are about to be settled.

Sorry if I come forward as a bit grumpy at times , The shipping issues combined with notorious trollers (especially one creating up to five accounts/day) can ruin anyone's day

kydawg1, see you over in the FMS P-51 thread

Peter
wolw is offline Find More Posts by wolw
Old Jul 05, 2010, 06:28 AM
Hey Guys, Watch This.......
USA, TX, El Paso
Joined Dec 2003
6,047 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kydawg1 View Post
That is Life. When it gets cleared up.....the BIT*CHING gets cleared up. So THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP and answer.

The past 4 emails....was asking FYI.
If that were only true. The bit*ching continues long after the problems are solved. Posting in "all forums" won't speed up getting your issue resolved.
Mike
mike2663 is online now Find More Posts by mike2663
Old Jul 05, 2010, 09:11 AM
Stay thirsty my friends.
Tosev 3
Joined Feb 2003
1,034 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron W3FJW View Post
Your answer dawg, from your post on HK forum today (and it was your first post on the forum, complaining about it, instead of asking about it and providing order details) is,

Guess it does pay to just ***** instead of ask.
Asking doesn't seem to get them the help they need.

The OP got the runaround. All I can see are statements blaming all these problems on post systems etc. etc...HK need to just man up and say "we are sorry we will work to get this fixed".

I have ordered from HK many times, but, they are absolutely abusing and accusing many of these customers. One of the employees over there alluded to the package being on a persons kitchen table and not lost.

http://hobbyking.com/hobbyking/forum...?TID=9087&PN=7

That kind of behaviour is just disgusting. Furthermore I do not believe anyone would go to that much trouble to defraud HK.

My guess: if you were waiting for 6 months or more for a parcel (Cayesa) you'd be pretty mad too. (I just love the way several posters there have been rude to that guy once it was clear he was fed up with all the BS.)

HK failed to initiate a pkg trace when requested by the customer. This resulted in an unacceptable delay of delivery/resolution. All of this due to there being no way to communicate with HK.

Again; I have ordered from HK a lot, but, that still does not make them right in many of these cases. Furthermore; I will likely order again from them in the future, but, I am holding back right now while they get their distribution network sorted out.

The irony of all this is that it could have all been cleared up with proper communication.
DR. JOY is offline Find More Posts by DR. JOY
Last edited by DR. JOY; Jul 05, 2010 at 10:04 AM. Reason: Removed profanity from quoted post.
Old Jul 05, 2010, 12:18 PM View Post
Triton08
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Trolling (Group attack). It is temporarily hidden while Triton08 edits it. Show it to me anyway.
Old Jul 05, 2010, 12:26 PM
<- Balsa flies better ->
Gustafs, Sweden
Joined Feb 2006
1,965 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triton08 View Post
so, whatfor are you gays standig at the HK forum, you are only clowns, don`t get aswers, if you couldn`t change anything. You better leave the Gamefield and make Room for People, who can change the didaster of HK and can really help.It is so easy
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolw View Post

Sorry if I come forward as a bit grumpy at times , The shipping issues combined with notorious trollers (especially one creating up to five accounts/day) can ruin anyone's day
Go away or get yourself banned here too
wolw is offline Find More Posts by wolw
Old Jul 05, 2010, 12:56 PM View Post
Triton08
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Trolling (Obnoxious behavior). It is temporarily hidden while Triton08 edits it. Show it to me anyway.
Old Jul 05, 2010, 01:25 PM
Stay thirsty my friends.
Tosev 3
Joined Feb 2003
1,034 Posts
Quote:
be aware, you are not the boss here and leave me here alone. you can have stunk at your so called "HK Forum", but here, shut up. LEVE ME ALONE. You ... **** me on. you have your own Forum, so stay there. **** ***
This type of behaviour does not occur in a vacuum.
It is provoked.
DR. JOY is offline Find More Posts by DR. JOY
Old Jul 05, 2010, 01:34 PM
localhost
Joined May 2008
30 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DR. JOY View Post
This type of behaviour does not occur in a vacuum.
It is provoked.
sorry about that but thes guys from HK are not normal. anywhere i am, thes dudes talk to me from the side. they should leave me alone here
Triton08 is offline Find More Posts by Triton08
Old Jul 05, 2010, 01:36 PM
Hey Guys, Watch This.......
USA, TX, El Paso
Joined Dec 2003
6,047 Posts
Quote:
be aware, you are not the boss here and leave me here alone. you can have stunk at your so called "HK Forum", but here, shut up. LEVE ME ALONE. You piss... me on. you have your own Forum, so stay there. damn gays.
Just what is the point of this post? Can't make may sense of it. Can anyone translate?
Mike
mike2663 is online now Find More Posts by mike2663
Old Jul 05, 2010, 01:37 PM
localhost
Joined May 2008
30 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike2663 View Post
Just what is the point of this post? Can't make may sense of it. Can anyone translate?
Mike
it is PERSONALY to wolw, he knows the background.., so don`t worry
Triton08 is offline Find More Posts by Triton08
Old Jul 05, 2010, 01:40 PM
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
Motor City USA
Joined Mar 2007
3,593 Posts
This is about HOBBY KING getting things smoothed out with their customers.

"If that were only true. The bit*ching continues long after the problems are solved. Posting in "all forums" won't speed up getting your issue resolved.
Mike" ...........WHATEVER, this is about the issues at hand - some call it B*TCHING, some people who want their products and a bit of customer service call it a RANT. Oh yeah, that is what this is titled.

By the way all other threads we also B*TCHING about issues with HC.....funny you didn't see that. Wow I did not know I posted in ALL FORUMS. That is great, just to spread the word. Those can all ve edited and added-to (with HC Kudos) as HC gets things smoothed out.
Closed Thread