HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by DqP, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 30, 2010, 06:59 PM
DqP
Alert5 RC International
USA, FL, Fort Lauderdale
Joined Jul 2009
170 Posts
Discussion
SAPAC ViperJet Video

Finally had a chance to edit my videos of Pablo flying my Vipers. Trimmed out and stable, I been able to log in about 2 dozen flights on them. These jets are amazing and with the flaps on full, lands so gently.

After, crashing on maiden back in January, I had the green Viper in my boneyard uncertain whether to rebuild or trash/salvage. I had a friend help me with fiberglass and even then, it got close getting trashed on many occasions. Boy am I glad I decided to rebuild. The green viper is my most reliable, best flying jet I have in my hanger. It's feels like a composite habu, actually, like a cleaner flying composite habu. Plenty of power on stock setup and 4S, I heard that it's totally sick on a 5S.

I ran out of camera batteries but watched Pablo fly the viper in slow figure 8's on full flaps. I finally had some time last night to cut the videos i took on re-maiden flight.

Here's the product i uploaded to my youtube account:

A Tale of Two Vipers - SAPAC ViperJet MKII (4 min 26 sec)
DqP is offline Find More Posts by DqP
Last edited by DqP; Jun 30, 2010 at 09:50 PM.
to remove ads between posts