HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 19, 2003, 02:58 AM
Joined Jun 2003
56 Posts
Kyosho Stratus 1600 with Pencam

Mounted this camera in my stratus with the canopy off - worked quite well - but does not lie flat taking portrait pics, so might take the thing apart and see if i can't rotate the bits inside 90 degrees! - then it will lie prone position and less drag.
Also bought a slow stick, so it might migrate to that plane - slow and far more manueverable. I think I have a leak in the roof of my house, so it may be despatched on it's first mission of millitery precision - low passes over the roof, crop duster style while taking spy pics - much more fun than hauling the ladder out!
My house is in Tokai, Cape Town, South Africa - we have to watch out for lions lurking in the fields, especially when gazing into the sky!
Pistol is offline Find More Posts by Pistol
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 19, 2003, 03:14 AM
Joined Jun 2003
56 Posts
Heres a pic taken from the plane - house with yellow circle around it is mine, behind the cluster of houses is the blue route mall for retail therapy - no hobby shops tho!
If you run there very fast, you can usually outrun the resident lions in the area, but you have to be quick
Old Jun 19, 2003, 06:06 AM
Toronto, Canada
Joined Jan 2003
1,284 Posts
Pistol:

Apart from the mountainous areas in western Canada, we wiped out the lions long ago, but have yet to eradicate the snow snakes and ice worms.

David
Ironsides is offline Find More Posts by Ironsides
Old Jun 19, 2003, 06:11 AM
Joined Jun 2003
56 Posts
We like to have a few lions around - good for security, as they take care of loitering savages before they take care of you!!!