Old Jun 29, 2010, 04:41 PM
PP-ASEL
Danbury, CT
Joined Jun 2010
19 Posts
Discussion
Blade SR rudder trim

Hello, this is my first post.

I got a Blade SR last week, which I like quite a bit. One concern I had is that it needs quite a bit of left rudder trim to hold it from yawing, i'm basically a few clicks from far left on the trim. I took it to the LHS, and the guy test flew it and tweaked the gain on the gyro a bit. Still have the rudder trim far left, however. This bothers me because I have almost no trim left to the left, I want it near the middle.

Any tips or suggestions?

Thank you

-Greg
blackmagic08 is offline Find More Posts by blackmagic08
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 30, 2010, 12:11 AM
Berkeley, CA
Joined Oct 2004
1,895 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmagic08 View Post
Hello, this is my first post.

I got a Blade SR last week, which I like quite a bit. One concern I had is that it needs quite a bit of left rudder trim to hold it from yawing, i'm basically a few clicks from far left on the trim. I took it to the LHS, and the guy test flew it and tweaked the gain on the gyro a bit. Still have the rudder trim far left, however. This bothers me because I have almost no trim left to the left, I want it near the middle.
Any tips or suggestions?
Thank you
-Greg
Turn the prop pot of the 2in1 clockwise to increase the tail motor power.
estarter is offline Find More Posts by estarter