HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 27, 2010, 05:06 PM
Joined Mar 2010
39 Posts
Discussion
If you are looking from the tail forward, does your servo on the left sound noisier?

On the MSR If you are looking from the tail forward, does your servo on the left sound noisier than the one on the right? I may just be being paranoid but the one on the left seems to make more noise than i remember it making. If that's not normal what could it be? it kinda like a very slight clicking noise.
ghostware is offline Find More Posts by ghostware
Last edited by ghostware; Jun 27, 2010 at 06:16 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 28, 2010, 02:32 PM
Throttle-Hold Expert
Spokane
Joined Jan 2009
564 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostware View Post
On the MSR If you are looking from the tail forward, does your servo on the left sound noisier than the one on the right? I may just be being paranoid but the one on the left seems to make more noise than i remember it making. If that's not normal what could it be? it kinda like a very slight clicking noise.
Yah, mine does that too, and has done that since brand new. The gear mesh seems to be a little looser which makes it noisier.

Probobly 300 flights on mine and no issues with the noisy servo whatsoever.
sv1000s is offline Find More Posts by sv1000s