SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Rickyd863, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 27, 2010, 10:10 AM
USA, KY, Louisville/Jefferson County
Joined Feb 2010
30 Posts
Discussion
June 27

Well, I purchased the Scorpion 2221-8 and CC Thunderbird 54 esc. I would have liked the CC 45 but decided I really did not need the programming option at thsi time. This might seem like a spur of the moment decision since I am really new at this. But I was going to get this later anyway. Now I can grow into this combination and do not have to upgrade later. I will keep this short today as i do want to get in some air time.

The change did not affect the tail wag.. I called the local hobby shop {Hobby World} and then brought my heli to them. They checked the heli out before they even unlocked the front door. The only trouble i had was a gain issue on the transmitter. I think I was turning on the heli with the HH turned off and then turning it on. this was affecting the gyro programming. Everything is running smooth now..Even bought a ME109 Syro to play with when i get need a break from the Heli. I figure the 109 will get very little use...But looks good..LOL..

Later
Rickyd863 is offline Find More Posts by Rickyd863
to remove ads between posts