HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by DustyPockets, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 26, 2010, 11:00 PM
A fool in a field.
United States, IL, Mahomet
Joined Dec 2006
286 Posts
Discussion
Plane in flight photography

My interest in photography is starting to grow, but my skills in photography are modest at best. But like anything in life you need to keep working on it and with time and effort I hope for better results.

Catching a RC plane in flight is a little harder than you might expect. I did get 2 decent shots today. One is Chubby's Sukhoi, it was in the frame great but lighting was so-so. Second is Kevins Showtime, better lighting but lots of clutter in the background.

This was the Sukhoi's maiden flight, fly's great but my girlfriends grandson caught the wing taxing my Cessna around.

BTW a wing set is $92.00....Ouch!!....Screw it....I just bought the whole kit and Chub can use it for parts.

Dusty
DustyPockets is offline Find More Posts by DustyPockets
Last edited by DustyPockets; Jul 11, 2010 at 09:57 PM.
to remove ads between posts