|Oct 13, 2012, 02:14 AM|
Finally finished my Slope Monkey tonight!
What should have taken maybe three evenings (depending on glue of choice) has taken, uh...a month?!
You'd laugh Keith; to get the cg right with the heavy 2000mA ni-mh AA pack, the elevator servo had to be mounted AT the elevator.
And I "decided" to streamline the wings and mounted the aileron servos in the fuse instead...ok, ok, I mistakenly cut the fuse all the way through for the elevator servo up front, and my mind went right to previous modifications of the Multiplex Fox to RC (did you ever fly that one I gave you?) and I made cutouts for aileron servos instead...but it all worked out in the end. Now to figure out the new transmitter...
|Oct 13, 2012, 04:09 AM|
Sure is quiet around here...a little too quiet.
Just spent the last couple hours getting more familiar with the new transmitter, and I've confirmed I've gotten a bit closer to the "old dog/new trick" age, but I got a treat as a reward; previously-smoked breakfast sausages nuked from frozen to unbelievably hot in 58 seconds. Mmmm
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Whoops!||Sorry, error, please delete||MterBeest||Slope||15840||Jun 25, 2010 10:06 AM|
|Mini-Review||Sorry please delete this dup||Crushalot||Coaxial Helicopters||0||Oct 21, 2009 12:31 AM|
|Discussion||SORRY! Unintened thread - please delete!||VTOLicious||Coaxial Helicopters||0||Oct 05, 2009 04:18 PM|