HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by orange&white, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 21, 2012, 02:31 PM
Joined May 2012
52 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by malypredator View Post
I think the file pzlp11csht1.pdf is corrupted.
I have checked and it is working on my pc, check version of adobe reader maybe?

For "Los" lovers I have added info about publisher and size of model.

Regarding Wayfarer; thank you Rick, you are absolutely right about dihedral and yes my model has it on bottom wing.
DukeRoger is offline Find More Posts by DukeRoger
Last edited by DukeRoger; Sep 21, 2012 at 02:36 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 21, 2012, 03:20 PM
Joined May 2012
52 Posts
PZL P.23 Karas and PZL P.46 Sum

Hello again
Today I have for you plans of another polish airplane from 1939 which is polish light bomber and air reconnaissance aircraft in basic and development version (P.46).

Scale 1:10 Model lenght: 968mm
Wing span: 1395mm

Model Published in "Plany Modelarskie" Nr82 1977
Designed by: Jedrzej and Marek Maciejewscy

Old Sep 22, 2012, 07:52 AM
WMD
Bradford, UK
Joined Jan 2010
1,134 Posts
I stumbled upon this place on the internet - http://www.4shared.com/u/nKWy9TFF/mochiam1.html - and this chap mochiam1 seems to have a fairly large collection online, free to download. He has a thing mainly for indoor and peanut, but this folder http://www.4shared.com/folder/O_YaIKLi/Daves_Place.html has some nice vintage bits in there.

You will have to register to download the files. Well, I did anyway.

Hope this proves useful.

Here's a nice one I just found there. Mew Gull - 30in scale racer for CL by S Cal Smith.
WMD is offline Find More Posts by WMD
Old Sep 22, 2012, 02:59 PM
Joined May 2012
52 Posts
RWD-5bis

Hello again
Another plans I have for you shows another polish airplane from 1930s which is polish touring and sport plane constructed by RWD team. It was made famous by its transatlantic flight, being the smallest aircraft to cross the Atlantic
This planes were made by modeller who has a legend status in Poland - Wieslaw Schier. I have to say this is a fantastic model to build and fly.

Scale 1:6 Model lenght: 1200mm
Wing span: 1700mm

Model Published in 1967
Designed by: Wieslaw Schier

Last edited by DukeRoger; Sep 23, 2012 at 03:28 PM.
Old Sep 22, 2012, 04:48 PM
United States, WA, Eastsound
Joined Feb 2011
31 Posts
RWD-5bis

The drafting on this and the other drawings is beautiful, clean, thoughtful, no BS. How refreshing. I might actually think about building the latest, RWD-5bis.

Thanks so much.
Ibid is offline Find More Posts by Ibid
Old Sep 22, 2012, 04:56 PM
CV-15 VB-16
USA, TX, Friendswood
Joined Jul 2007
1,369 Posts
I don't mean to rake muck, but shouldn't that last DukeRoger plan be on the "Vintage Plans PRE 1977" page?

g
giuseppi is offline Find More Posts by giuseppi
Old Sep 22, 2012, 06:07 PM
Culper Junior
eastern pa
Joined Feb 2007
2,177 Posts
Anybody have a copy of Berkley's Pay-Dirt free flight plans? It could be built with either 36" wing or 48" wing span. Designed for the PAA load event.

I'm not sure of the exact vintage but I believe it was pre 1960. If It was later a small courteous note would be appreciated.
aeronca52 is offline Find More Posts by aeronca52
Old Sep 22, 2012, 07:24 PM
Napa, CA
Joined May 2007
610 Posts
Does anyone have the Model Builder plan for the Trenton Terror? I just picked up a short kit, and it looks like a good winter project. I have the complete collection of Model Builder, but I've got them in storage and wish not to have to dig them out if at all possible.

Thanks!
tri-pacer is offline Find More Posts by tri-pacer
Old Sep 22, 2012, 08:56 PM
Surrey B.C. Canada
Joined Nov 2000
224 Posts
Douglas O-46a

I found this plan in my files. I have no idea where I got it. Does anyone have the Aeromodeller plan for the Douglas O-46. I think it was by Doug McHard.
David Pentland is offline Find More Posts by David Pentland
Old Sep 22, 2012, 10:41 PM
Newport News, Va
Joined Sep 2004
637 Posts
Filled in and thickened lines.
Gene
rchopper56 is online now Find More Posts by rchopper56
Old Sep 23, 2012, 12:09 AM
United Kingdom, Tonbridge
Joined Oct 2011
190 Posts
English Electric Wren and Vindskreenviper

Morning all,

From the March 1952 Aeromodeller hare are my CAD tracings for the Wren and Vindskreenviper.

The Wren is a scale model of 62 inches designed and built by Peter Wyatt. The original plane was used in the Daily Mail Lightplane contest of 1923. This was a duration contest in which it achieved 87.5 miles per gallon. The model itself was successful and won the 1951 SMAE scale contest, which had just been introduced.

The Vindskreenviper is another contest proven plane, this time for a Jetex contest. If has a 38 inch span wing and was designed by W. Henderson. It was powered by a Jetex 350. It had a claimed duration of between 90 and 120 seconds on a single 350 charge. It certainly looks the part.

As with all my CAD tracings please take care if you are going to use them to build from.

Al
hogal is offline Find More Posts by hogal
Old Sep 23, 2012, 02:56 AM
Dog is my co-pilot
Denver, CO
Joined Jan 2004
952 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tri-pacer View Post
Does anyone have the Model Builder plan for the Trenton Terror? I just picked up a short kit, and it looks like a good winter project. I have the complete collection of Model Builder, but I've got them in storage and wish not to have to dig them out if at all possible.

Thanks!
TRENTON TERROR - FF OT GAS NOV 1973 MB
TRENTON TERROR - FF OT GAS JULY 1989 MB
TRENTON TERROR - FF OT GAS MARCH 1990 MB

A complete Model Builder index here:

http://www.antiquemodeler.org/sam_ne...elbuilder.html
brokenspar is offline Find More Posts by brokenspar
Old Sep 23, 2012, 06:48 AM
GEE,...it BEE model time
Interlochen, MI
Joined Dec 2009
1,630 Posts
Here you go tri-pacer; hope this helps you with your build.

Soft landings,

Joe
piperjoe is offline Find More Posts by piperjoe
Old Sep 23, 2012, 08:10 AM
Granby, CT, USA
Joined Jan 2001
939 Posts
RWD-5 plans

When I tried to save this plan to a thumb drive, I get a message that the file is read-only and use a different name (which does not work - - - still blocked). Am I the only one to experience this? And I'd love some suggestions as to how do I get to save both sheets of this plan.

Thanks, folks
PeterH is offline Find More Posts by PeterH
Old Sep 23, 2012, 09:19 AM
Napa, CA
Joined May 2007
610 Posts
Joe & Brokenspar,

Thanks so much for the help! Looks like I'd better do a big order of 1/4 balsa sticks; man-o-man, do I love simple construction like this!
Anyway, thanks again Joe for the plans and to Brokenspar, thanks for the index; I didn't know one existed!. It will sure save me time when I'm looking for something!

Chuck
tri-pacer is offline Find More Posts by tri-pacer