Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Liquidity, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 26, 2011, 07:10 PM
CEO of RAA
REBIE GA.
Joined Feb 2009
37 Posts
ll by my self, don't wanta be all by my self
koa-kid is offline Find More Posts by koa-kid
Old Jun 26, 2011, 07:11 PM
CEO of RAA
REBIE GA.
Joined Feb 2009
37 Posts
Old Jun 26, 2011, 07:11 PM
The SEFF telescope guy.
Savannah, Ga.
Joined Apr 2006
1,044 Posts
I heard about that trading. I think you both will be happy. Shoes was hoping to be ready to complete the trade by next weekend. He's pretty quick. I have been doing that build now since Christmas and still have most of the lights and trim to complete.
Dave Burrow is offline Find More Posts by Dave Burrow
Old Jun 26, 2011, 07:13 PM
The SEFF telescope guy.
Savannah, Ga.
Joined Apr 2006
1,044 Posts
Whats the number you posted?
Old Jun 26, 2011, 07:15 PM
CEO of RAA
REBIE GA.
Joined Feb 2009
37 Posts
sing it
Old Jun 26, 2011, 07:15 PM
OOPS
USA, GA, Cochran
Joined Jun 2008
20,157 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by koa-kid View Post
matt do you like trolling or fishing best
Um trolling is fishing..and I like to troll while fishing best.covers more ground than park fishing and when you find a school biting it gets real fun real quick.
Manta1 is offline Find More Posts by Manta1
Old Jun 26, 2011, 07:17 PM
CEO of RAA
REBIE GA.
Joined Feb 2009
37 Posts
that what i thought last night
Old Jun 26, 2011, 07:20 PM
OOPS
USA, GA, Cochran
Joined Jun 2008
20,157 Posts
Io tried to call you back jody was away from my phone chasseing water pump problems.i got sand blasted in the shower this morning
Old Jun 26, 2011, 07:25 PM
CEO of RAA
REBIE GA.
Joined Feb 2009
37 Posts
no one knows that number
Old Jun 26, 2011, 07:26 PM
OOPS
USA, GA, Cochran
Joined Jun 2008
20,157 Posts
8675309 ian.
Old Jun 26, 2011, 07:27 PM
The SEFF telescope guy.
Savannah, Ga.
Joined Apr 2006
1,044 Posts
Ok.
Old Jun 26, 2011, 07:28 PM
Hodgehound # 3
Adrian, GA
Joined Mar 2005
4,439 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evel Knievel View Post
Just an observation... When these... shall we say, contentious situations arise it is best to leave the "Hodgehound" name out of it. It would be most unfortunate if Mac or the hounds were tarnished in any way because of a personal disagreement that has nothing to do with them.
Agreed... excellent observation. AFAIK, the whole issue arose from a beef OZ had with him. He was handling it in typical Oz fashion. (with class of course) and had asked none of us for assistance with the disagreement. Of which he wouldn't need it anyways.
Nobody came in and said anything contentious until after the argument was well into the pissing match stages, and that was only after it was brought up by a certain airplane distributor. To the best of my knowledge, nobody made any terroristic threats or made any threats to try and cause him harm to his business..... It was mentioned that he had a poor business attitude (in a nutshell), at which point the person that made the assertion was called a tool... and the argument went even further into the bucket.
Could we have all handled the situation differently? sure. But there was no mention made of Mac and / or Hodges Hobbies until the business owner made the thinly veiled threat to finish the argument at Mac's place during SEFF.
As I said before, I have no beef with anyone, and really don't care what happens. I went in that thread and made a couple nonsense posts just to try and have a little fun. I even made a few posts under Chris Nobles' account (since he made the mistake of staying logged in on his laptop ) to add to the nonsense.
I agree that Mac should be left out of it, and if this is causing the Hodgehound name to be associated with it, and it is causing Mac consternation I will certainly cease and desist anything to do with posting in that thread. This petty argument is definitely not worth making one of the most respected people I know mad at me.

However, I challenge anybody to show me where I said anything derogatory about the company or its products. I have also never publicly said that "I'll never buy one of those [insert name of product mfr. here] again."
That's not my style. I speak with my wallet and let everyone else make up their own mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _OZ_ View Post
A good observation. Not everyone equates GA boys with the hounds.

So, this the the thread where we devise our evil plans to closed down 3 D H S threads?
Yes... one only has to read back through the recent history to see where we are always devising new plans to try and bring down the 3d HS threads, and by association the entire 3d HS betwork and company....
If memory serves me, they much resemble the coyote's plans to catch the roadrunner....
_Lunchbox_ is offline Find More Posts by _Lunchbox_
Old Jun 26, 2011, 07:30 PM
Hodgehound # 3
Adrian, GA
Joined Mar 2005
4,439 Posts
Dave and Lecia.... thank you for a great time! We definitely have to do that again. You have a fantastic house and are very gracious hosts to allow us to invade you for a weekend....
I had a blast!
_Lunchbox_ is offline Find More Posts by _Lunchbox_
Old Jun 26, 2011, 07:33 PM
CEO of RAA
REBIE GA.
Joined Feb 2009
37 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manta1 View Post
8675309 ian.
i don't get it
Old Jun 26, 2011, 07:36 PM
CEO of RAA
REBIE GA.
Joined Feb 2009
37 Posts
the only beef i have is when two of the most upstanding people I know gets jumped and trashed. Im sorry but I will not stand for that. jody