HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 01, 2011, 06:45 PM
"you'll play to live "
Canada, QC, Montreal
Joined Sep 2009
1,708 Posts
Yes, the yellow Esc is cool, can fly heli pack after pack without worrying about heat.
AC
Alwayscrash is offline Find More Posts by Alwayscrash
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 01, 2011, 11:16 PM
Live to learn. . .
Austin, TX
Joined Dec 2009
1,489 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ri0grand View Post
Sound like you have it hooked up right. (battery voltage alarm)
Nope, I didn't.

Well, I got it working. For whatever reason, plugging it into the extra port on the rx did not work for me. The real lesson is that red and black are not right next to each other on the balance port, and going black and white at the balance port is not the same as black and red. When I connected red to red and black to black at the balance port, all was good. The devil is in the details . . ..

Rafa
Rafa's CB100 is offline Find More Posts by Rafa's CB100
Old Jan 01, 2011, 11:24 PM
Addicted Again
Wylie TX
Joined May 2009
371 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafa's CB100 View Post
Nope, I didn't.

Well, I got it working. For whatever reason, plugging it into the extra port on the rx did not work for me. The real lesson is that red and black are not right next to each other on the balance port, and going black and white at the balance port is not the same as black and red. When I connected red to red and black to black at the balance port, all was good. The devil is in the details . . ..

Rafa
Glad you got it working.
I mounted mine here:
ri0grand is offline Find More Posts by ri0grand
Old Jan 01, 2011, 11:31 PM
Addicted Again
Wylie TX
Joined May 2009
371 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafa's CB100 View Post
I also just installed a set of those lights that ri0grand mentioned, and they rock. I used to think that lights were kinda geeky, but I'm sold.

Rafa
I mounted tail the light here and ran the wires under some heatshrink on the boom support.
Old Jan 03, 2011, 05:59 PM
USA, IL, Elgin
Joined Jan 2006
664 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojo View Post
Hi,

you can get a replacement gear set for the walkera servos at http://www.live-hobby.de/products/de...-WK-SG-76.html

They cost 2.9 Euros, this is approximately 4$.

Regards, Ojo
I emailed them to ask if they could mail me some and they stated they only use DHL. Do parts of Germany not have a postal service? How much is 30,00 Euro? Group by here fellas ?

Hello,

yes, we can send to US but the shipping cost are very expensive!
We send by DHL and it cost 30,00 Euro (packed with 1 kilogram) to US.

Best regards
www.Live-Hobby.de Team
Kareen Gebauer

Meik Gebauer Elektronischer Vertrieb e. K.
Inhaber: Meik Gebauer
Euteneuen 3
57548 Kirchen - Katzenbach (Euteneuen)

Tel. +49 (0) 2741-931746
Fax. +49 (0) 2741-6724

Email: Info@Live-Hobby.de
Home: www.Live-Hobby.de

USt.-IdNr.: DE 245655633
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Montabaur
Reg.Nr.: HRA 3719
stretch1100 is offline Find More Posts by stretch1100
Old Jan 03, 2011, 06:09 PM
"you'll play to live "
Canada, QC, Montreal
Joined Sep 2009
1,708 Posts
Live rates at 2011.01.04 00:08:00 UTC
30.00 EUR = 40.1045 USD

Better buy spare servos elsewhere!
AC
Alwayscrash is offline Find More Posts by Alwayscrash
Old Jan 03, 2011, 09:59 PM
USA, IL, Elgin
Joined Jan 2006
664 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayscrash View Post
Live rates at 2011.01.04 00:08:00 UTC
30.00 EUR = 40.1045 USD

Better buy spare servos elsewhere!
AC
There's got to be other vendors that sell these. Maybe I'll start a tread this and see if it goes any where.
stretch1100 is offline Find More Posts by stretch1100
Old Jan 03, 2011, 10:19 PM
Addicted Again
Wylie TX
Joined May 2009
371 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by stretch1100 View Post
There's got to be other vendors that sell these. Maybe I'll start a tread this and see if it goes any where.
That is the first one I heard of. It's the only one I can find on an web search as well....
Old Jan 04, 2011, 07:29 PM
Joined Jan 2011
10 Posts
Ok so I got the 4f200 and love it just one huge problem that I need help fixing. I am using a 2801 pro controller have it set up left handed flight, mode 2, my swash is 1 servo, and everything else is factory setting except I have adjusted the travadj so I can get use to the controls. The problem is my elevator and aileron are mixed up on my right stick. So to acheive forward flight I have to move the stick to the right not up like I,m use to, left makes it goes backwards, up makes it fly left and down makes it fly right. Needless to say first flight went a little rough. Lucky I was low enough that I just broke the landing skid and have to change the main gear because a few teath got messed up. Cheap fixes but hate this set up. Can anyone help me out???
Kevinmt10 is offline Find More Posts by Kevinmt10
Old Jan 04, 2011, 08:10 PM
Live to learn. . .
Austin, TX
Joined Dec 2009
1,489 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevinmt10 View Post
Ok so I got the 4f200 and love it just one huge problem that I need help fixing. I am using a 2801 pro controller have it set up left handed flight, mode 2, my swash is 1 servo, and everything else is factory setting except I have adjusted the travadj so I can get use to the controls. The problem is my elevator and aileron are mixed up on my right stick. So to acheive forward flight I have to move the stick to the right not up like I,m use to, left makes it goes backwards, up makes it fly left and down makes it fly right. Needless to say first flight went a little rough. Lucky I was low enough that I just broke the landing skid and have to change the main gear because a few teath got messed up. Cheap fixes but hate this set up. Can anyone help me out???
Maybe. Have you checked the wiring for the three main servos? I'm still thinking (as I think I responded to your YouTube comment) that the 3 servos are plugged into the wrong ports. To check this, you'll have to loosen up the screws that hold down the wiring--to be able to trace each wire down. The wiring for the rear servos goes down that left side loom and back up to the rx.
The front servo should be plugged into the 'elev' slot on the rx. The one on the left side, the same side as the wiring and the 'elev' servo, is the 'pit' servo, it obviously goes into the 'pit' slot on the rx. The one on the right side of the heli is the 'aile' servo, and it goes into that slot on the rx. Check this and let us know what you find.

If some setting or switch was flipped, things would be 180 degrees off, not 90 degrees, I think. This is what makes me think that the servos are crossed.

Rafa
Old Jan 05, 2011, 06:31 AM
Vienna, Austria
Joined Jun 2008
48 Posts
-Please check your setting again.
4F200 with 2801PRO
-main menu SWASH:
1SERVO NORM
is the correct setting !!!!!

This will help - I also use same combination and mode 2
fassla is offline Find More Posts by fassla
Old Jan 05, 2011, 10:30 AM
Joined Jan 2011
10 Posts
Yea I got it set to 1 servo swash and all my servos are plugged into right place. I know wonder if it is something I can fix by opening te controller up and maybe flipping the right stick 90 degrees inside??? This is driving me nuts
Old Jan 05, 2011, 11:09 AM
Joined Sep 2010
484 Posts
Everything is factory exept TRAVDJ........ you cannot play with TRAVDJ with CCPM heli, all setting should be at 100%, if not, your heli will react in any direction.
martin_ is offline Find More Posts by martin_
Old Jan 05, 2011, 04:39 PM
Joined Jan 2011
10 Posts
I set back to 100% and still have same problem. Wowhobby really dropped the ball on this one. There is no way this was tested before shipped.
Old Jan 05, 2011, 07:57 PM
Live to learn. . .
Austin, TX
Joined Dec 2009
1,489 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevinmt10 View Post
Yea I got it set to 1 servo swash and all my servos are plugged into right place. I know wonder if it is something I can fix by opening te controller up and maybe flipping the right stick 90 degrees inside??? This is driving me nuts
So, let's back up a bit. You've already used the 'monitor' function to see that the 2801 is outputting correctly.

Here's a little test:
With the heli powered and bound to the tx, with the throttle off, what happens when you move the right stick up and down? You should see the elev (front) servo move thru it's travel, and the other two should stay pretty much still.

If you move the right stick left and right, the elev servo should stay pretty much still and the aile and pit servos should move thru their travel.

Is this how your servos are reacting?

Did you say that you had had the head (links) apart yet, or not? Does the setup of your head look exactly like this:
http://image.helipal.com/4f200-rotor.jpg

Rafa