HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by OriginalBilly, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 24, 2010, 02:06 AM
So. Cal.
Joined Sep 2003
63 Posts
Trader Rating: 101
Wanted
Twin Engine Of Some Sort??

Please........... I need help from you guys, on trying to find out what kind of engine this is?? I would really appreciate any kind of input on this........ I put a ruler on it, so it will help with the size of it.... If you have any questions, Please feel free on sending me a PM.... Thanks In Advance!
OriginalBilly is offline Find More Posts by OriginalBilly
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 24, 2010, 10:19 AM
BME 102 For Sale, PM me!
USA, NJ, Milford
Joined Jul 2006
437 Posts
Trader Rating: 20
o-billy,
i can't say much but the mount looks a lot like it's from a quadra. does the case look like a production piece or homemade?
the guy to ask is rcign over at flyinggiants.com. he'll tell you in a second what it is.
come back and let us know what you find out.
bart
barchiola is offline Find More Posts by barchiola
Old Jun 25, 2010, 02:12 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Mar 2008
2,937 Posts
Trader Rating: 9
init4fun is offline Find More Posts by init4fun
Last edited by init4fun; Sep 15, 2010 at 01:03 PM.
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Jun 30, 2010, 02:44 PM
BME 102 For Sale, PM me!
USA, NJ, Milford
Joined Jul 2006
437 Posts
Trader Rating: 20
this is from a member of flyinggiants.com

Horner Twin, imported by Gene Horner and also by Ray Woodall..
Runs about like a G62 if the rpms are kept above about 8000...'
The nylon carb inslulator blocks are bad, they leak and strip...Super smooth....Would probably need a new RC EXL ignition and re timing, the original ignition wasn't electronic advance...

good luck with the sale.
bart
barchiola is offline Find More Posts by barchiola