SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by NoM'rcrashPlease, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 22, 2010, 11:56 PM
"Walk of shame" Master!!!
West Chicago Il
Joined Jul 2004
538 Posts
Trader Rating: 36
For Sale
Ipod Touch 2G 8Gb with new iOS 4 installed

HI,
I have no need for this ipod touch, but It still has alot of life in it. Now that it has the new iOS 4 installed makes it even faster and more organized

The Ipod touch's Screen is almost perfect, I always had protectors, but I had to remove it to show the screen in the pictures.

The back It's all scratched up, I never liked bulky cases, but at the end I ended up buying one Plus, many of you know how bad the back scratches so easily ...

Something that I have to mention is a "Ding" on the back of the ipod. The ding does NOT intervene with the Ipod's usage. The ipod touch Works like new, and the battery still hold a charge. I had it since it came out and the only reason why I'm selling it, It's because I got an HTC Evo........

FYI the ipod touch 3g is the same as this one! Apple only gave the faster processor to the 16gb and 32Gb only....

So why spend $200 I'm asking $140 shipped paypal only...
NoM'rcrashPlease is offline Find More Posts by NoM'rcrashPlease
to remove ads between posts