HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 27, 2010, 10:05 PM
Jets are for kids-of all ages
Florida, USA
Joined Jun 2008
2,892 Posts
I wondered where you were, sorry you feel bad, pray you get over it soon to enjoy some more fun on the computer. We did have a fun session tonight, but then JT's graphics went nuts, he had crazy planes, I want to see some of his pictures on here tomorrow. He had better post some.

Roger
mullinspsm is offline Find More Posts by mullinspsm
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 28, 2010, 09:04 AM
Read My Blog!
Northern California
Joined Jan 2009
1,845 Posts
Now I know what a company means when they say their fighters have "360 degree view"....LOL

I have had that problem too, it was with an OV-10 Bronco, All that showed up were the two pilot figures and the nav lights and strobes. It was pretty funny seeing these two floating people with lots of flashing lights.

That Skyraider looks like a paper airplane,

HT
HawkerTyphoon is offline Find More Posts by HawkerTyphoon
Old Sep 28, 2010, 10:26 AM
FLY FAST FLY HIGH
United States, FL, Florahome
Joined Feb 2009
3,931 Posts
Well, I got some of the graphics back(Where they went is a ?????????). I still have shortened planes like they've been crammed in a shoebox.
I think it is time to re-install

Roger if you get time check your settings and see what you have the display set to on main computer and program. Maybe I changed something and don't remember......duh
WhiskeyJake is offline Find More Posts by WhiskeyJake
Old Sep 28, 2010, 10:51 AM
FLY FAST FLY HIGH
Joined Feb 2009
3,931 Posts
Roger,
Don't worry about the settings I just started a re-install. Hope to have it back up tonight............
Old Sep 28, 2010, 03:38 PM
FLY FAST FLY HIGH
Joined Feb 2009
3,931 Posts
Well after reinstalling 3 times no change so I must have a virus or trojan at work, am attacking as I type.
Old Sep 29, 2010, 01:23 PM
FLY FAST FLY HIGH
Joined Feb 2009
3,931 Posts
I'm back up and running, still have to go thru all the planes and decide which to keep or trash...............
Old Sep 29, 2010, 09:34 PM
Read My Blog!
Northern California
Joined Jan 2009
1,845 Posts
Logged on tonight but didn't see you guy's. JT was on for a while but I didn't ever catch up with him. I mostly flew the Cessna Caravan around England for a change in scenery. I did shoot a successful ILS approach though so that was fun.

HT
Old Sep 29, 2010, 09:38 PM
FLY FAST FLY HIGH
Joined Feb 2009
3,931 Posts
Here are a few from tonight.............

Graphics are really turned up, check out the Stars
Old Sep 29, 2010, 09:41 PM
FLY FAST FLY HIGH
Joined Feb 2009
3,931 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkerTyphoon View Post
Logged on tonight but didn't see you guy's. JT was on for a while but I didn't ever catch up with him. I mostly flew the Cessna Caravan around England for a change in scenery. I did shoot a successful ILS approach though so that was fun.

HT
HT,
I think I forgot to put anything in the session info as I was flying from England to Germany(in the B-17), on the way back got lost and still not sure where I landed.............
Caught up with Roger after I signed out.

JT
Old Sep 30, 2010, 10:32 PM
swanton, vermont
Joined Apr 2005
244 Posts
happy student pilot

I recieved my software this afternoon, installed & seems to be running fine. This is a great deal for $35.00 shipped. I am starting from lesson #1.
chucker is offline Find More Posts by chucker
Old Oct 01, 2010, 12:23 PM
Read My Blog!
Northern California
Joined Jan 2009
1,845 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucker View Post
I recieved my software this afternoon, installed & seems to be running fine. This is a great deal for $35.00 shipped. I am starting from lesson #1.
Cool, If you log on to game spy under the multiplayer tab, registration is free and takes about a minute, at about 8:30 tonight, under the fly ins tab at the top you can fly with us.

I missed you guys again last night! I saw JT again but soon after he logged on, I got off because I was not feeling good at all. This evil sickness refuses to go away.

HT
Old Oct 01, 2010, 09:15 PM
Jets are for kids-of all ages
Florida, USA
Joined Jun 2008
2,892 Posts
JT,

I had bought a new headset and was trying it out, I could hear you but you could NOT hear me, so I stopped that session and restarted and made a new session. Finally somebody came in with an F-18 and they could hear me and I could hear them. But no one else came so I quit for the night. Try again tomorrow.

Roger
mullinspsm is offline Find More Posts by mullinspsm
Old Oct 01, 2010, 10:25 PM
Read My Blog!
Northern California
Joined Jan 2009
1,845 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mullinspsm View Post
JT,

I had bought a new headset and was trying it out, I could hear you but you could NOT hear me, so I stopped that session and restarted and made a new session. Finally somebody came in with an F-18 and they could hear me and I could hear them. But no one else came so I quit for the night. Try again tomorrow.

Roger
Hey Missed you AGAIN!! I had to get off a little early today though. I did fly with some other people shooting some carrier landings and It was neat because one of the guys sat on the carrier as the landing officer. He tracked all the people in the patter as there was about 12 of us and then he would give us commands and updates as we flew our final approach. I tried that Bearcat, and I cant for the life of me get it to land on the carrier without nose-planting.

HT
Old Oct 02, 2010, 05:20 AM
FLY FAST FLY HIGH
Joined Feb 2009
3,931 Posts
Roger,

I had been working on my Carriers(not loading right), didn't know if I had messed up sound again so gave up for another day...............

JT