Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Jul 19, 2010, 09:56 PM
Jets are for kids-of all ages
Florida, USA
Joined Jun 2008
2,892 Posts
JT,

Here are some shots from the last few days. Hope you can get Daniel on to this forum.

Roger
mullinspsm is offline Find More Posts by mullinspsm
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 20, 2010, 06:18 AM
Norwich, England
Joined Jan 2010
589 Posts
thank you guys.

got all fire up and running, also able to join multiplayer but for 2004 only.

my all time fave is the A6e intruder now.

i am not sure about forum rules but use a website that pilots design and remodel aircraft and likes for flight sim, i wont post a link till i find out if i am allowed by forum rules
TamiyaCowboy is offline Find More Posts by TamiyaCowboy
Old Jul 20, 2010, 10:44 AM
FLY FAST FLY HIGH
United States, FL, Florahome
Joined Feb 2009
3,931 Posts
I think this is how I will paint my real P-51(RC version).
WhiskeyJake is offline Find More Posts by WhiskeyJake
Last edited by WhiskeyJake; Jul 20, 2010 at 11:59 AM.
Old Jul 20, 2010, 10:59 AM
Florida, USA
Joined Jun 2008
2,892 Posts
JT,

Thats X Rated....

Roger
Old Jul 20, 2010, 11:59 AM
FLY FAST FLY HIGH
Joined Feb 2009
3,931 Posts
I didn't think so but you could be right so off they go. I thought it was tastefully done myself.
Old Jul 20, 2010, 12:49 PM
Florida, USA
Joined Jun 2008
2,892 Posts
Use a little paint to cover the nips and it should be fine........I was just kidding.

Roger
Old Jul 20, 2010, 01:35 PM
FLY FAST FLY HIGH
Joined Feb 2009
3,931 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mullinspsm View Post
Use a little paint to cover the nips and it should be fine........I was just kidding.

Roger
I'll just keep it for my viewing,no problem.
Old Jul 20, 2010, 01:47 PM
Norwich, England
Joined Jan 2010
589 Posts
i am waiting for my fsx to turn up.

i would like to ask you guys what is the best VFR scenery to purchase, i like sailplane military and airliners, but flying by view is very hard when you cannot make out landmarks etc etc.

i have seen around 4 different makers of VFR scenery but would like advice on the best one from you guys.

my newest 2004 addon is a harrier GR1 - GR3 with full combat loading and winter colouring. can fly her lovely but VTOL is vert hard i seem to always have forward airspeed at 98% vent and 40% flap with this flap and thrust setting i should be dead hold hovering.

do you guys have this forward motion problem in fsx also ?
Old Jul 20, 2010, 01:58 PM
FLY FAST FLY HIGH
Joined Feb 2009
3,931 Posts
I havn't bought any extra scenery, I just turn everything up in settings to the max. If your card can't handle it first turn back water and try that. Also wait and check out the scenery in FSX as it is better than FS9(2004). You can really tweak it and there is another place to get help on tuning your pc to run FSX better.(XP and Win7)
I understand that Google Earth will be in the next version of FS.... we'll see.
If you like the combat stuff get CFS2, there is loads of stuff there and you can shoot stuff.

JT
Old Jul 20, 2010, 02:16 PM
Florida, USA
Joined Jun 2008
2,892 Posts
I notice even the FSX Helicopters have a hard time just staying still. I know how to hover, but it seems right when you get it, it is actually moving anyway. So it may have to do with the algorithm's, Just don't like that zero factor.

I have not tried the Harrier yet, it was always one of my favorite planes. Since seeing my first one fly when I was about 13 back in 1974 at a Gainesville Florida airshow. It was the old original AV-8A Hawker-Siddeley. (Man that was cool in that day.) You Brits got it right with that one. (Not saying you didn't get it right with many others, mind you.) I also love flying the T-45 goshawk. Another BAE great one.

Roger
Old Jul 20, 2010, 02:17 PM
Florida, USA
Joined Jun 2008
2,892 Posts
You other guys need to build your BLOGS on here, so we can see some of the things you are into. I seem like the only one who has one.

Roger
Old Jul 20, 2010, 02:23 PM
FLY FAST FLY HIGH
Joined Feb 2009
3,931 Posts
Quote:
You other guys need to build your BLOGS on here, so we can see some of the things you are into. I seem like the only one who has one.

Roger
What 's a blug and what do you do with it? Is it like facebook? OOPs meant BLUG
Old Jul 20, 2010, 02:32 PM
Florida, USA
Joined Jun 2008
2,892 Posts
JT,

If you pick on my "Mullinspsm" over on the left side <-------- It has a bunch of my pictures and history of all my flying crap. Pick on your name "jbuck" and over on the right side you create a new blog. Then just add in pictures videos words whatever. I like to look at everyone elses. But all the people that I know don't have one. So I end up looking at just a bunch of strangers junk.

Roger
Old Jul 20, 2010, 03:04 PM
Norwich, England
Joined Jan 2010
589 Posts
Quote:
JT,

If you pick on my "Mullinspsm" over on the left side <-------- It has a bunch of my pictures and history of all my flying crap. Pick on your name "jbuck" and over on the right side you create a new blog. Then just add in pictures videos words whatever. I like to look at everyone elses. But all the people that I know don't have one. So I end up looking at just a bunch of strangers junk.

Roger
is old and just getting the hang of rc flying and sim flying, soon taking my first real flight to. i need more practice with pc's and these blog things lol, shall do mine over the next coming month or so
Old Jul 20, 2010, 03:36 PM
Florida, USA
Joined Jun 2008
2,892 Posts
Well Tamiyacowboy,

I understand the old part, I'm getting there myself. At our little airport where I fly (R/C and Real planes) We used to have a Helicopter flight school, I met a real nice young couple from England there. He said it was cheaper to bring him and his wife over to the USA and live while he learned to fly, than it was for him to learn in the UK. Also our Rally Driving school that is located on our airport is run by a Brit, named Ivor Wiggins (ever heard of him). He is a nice guy.

Good luck on your pilot pursuit. Flying is one of my favorite pass times. I wish our economy would turn around so I can fly again. Mr. O is killing us with these policies.

Roger