HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Nov 04, 2012, 06:38 PM
Registered User
Joined Feb 2011
706 Posts
I wait for the code to compile and then quickly plug it in to upload. I dont have reset on my adapter
jbalat is online now Find More Posts by jbalat
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 04, 2012, 08:39 PM
Registered User
bob4432's Avatar
United States, AZ
Joined May 2010
1,820 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dialfonzo View Post
Anyone have try to upload MultiWii on that ?

Flymaple-A flight controller with 10 DOF IMU

just use Naze32
bob4432 is offline Find More Posts by bob4432
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 04, 2012, 08:42 PM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
Canada, QC
Joined Oct 2007
6,775 Posts
Why...
I had one already.

Just showing a board to the community.
Dialfonzo is online now Find More Posts by Dialfonzo
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: DiaLFonZo-Copter - Announcement
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 04, 2012, 08:44 PM
Registered User
rimshotcopter's Avatar
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Aug 2009
11,692 Posts
Options.
rimshotcopter is online now Find More Posts by rimshotcopter
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 04, 2012, 08:45 PM
Registered User
bob4432's Avatar
United States, AZ
Joined May 2010
1,820 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dialfonzo View Post
Why...
I had one already.

Just showing a board to the community.
but it doesn't do anything the Naze32 doesn't and hasn't already done for quite some time? plus they use the bmp085 sensor which everybody here cries about...
bob4432 is offline Find More Posts by bob4432
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 04, 2012, 08:47 PM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
Canada, QC
Joined Oct 2007
6,775 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob4432 View Post
but it doesn't do anything the Naze32 doesn't and hasn't already done for quite some time? plus they use the bmp085 sensor which everybody here cries about...
Sorry, I will not share to all people on the forum what I found.

BTW: i don't think Naze32 add anything but complexity to MWC.
Dialfonzo is online now Find More Posts by Dialfonzo
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: DiaLFonZo-Copter - Announcement
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 04, 2012, 08:49 PM
Registered User
rimshotcopter's Avatar
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Aug 2009
11,692 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dialfonzo View Post
BTW: i don't think Naze32 add anything but complexity to MWC.
+1 and attitude.
rimshotcopter is online now Find More Posts by rimshotcopter
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 04, 2012, 08:50 PM
I Toast Planes
bakon's Avatar
Joined Jul 2010
946 Posts
For some reason my hexacopter motors do not spin up at the same time. They start with the back two then move to the side two and then finally the front two. I tried to fly this but the right rear motor seemed to compensate the opposite way then it was supposed to. Any ideas on how to correct this? I made sure to calibrate the ESC's
bakon is offline Find More Posts by bakon
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 04, 2012, 08:51 PM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
Canada, QC
Joined Oct 2007
6,775 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rimshotcopter View Post
+1 and attitude.
:-)
Dialfonzo is online now Find More Posts by Dialfonzo
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: DiaLFonZo-Copter - Announcement
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 04, 2012, 08:52 PM
Registered User
bob4432's Avatar
United States, AZ
Joined May 2010
1,820 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dialfonzo View Post
Sorry, I will not share to all people on the forum what I found.

BTW: i don't think Naze32 add anything but complexity to MWC.
you only think the Naze32 is more complex because your learned arduino first, had it been the other way, you would think arduino is more complex. hell, Naze32 dynamically configures itself to what sensors you have, etc. how is it harder? hell, it even has a user manual that if you follow, everything is just as easy and some will feel easier than an arduino setup.
bob4432 is offline Find More Posts by bob4432
Last edited by bob4432; Nov 04, 2012 at 08:54 PM. Reason: typo
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 04, 2012, 08:53 PM
Registered User
bob4432's Avatar
United States, AZ
Joined May 2010
1,820 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rimshotcopter View Post
+1 and attitude.
attitude?
bob4432 is offline Find More Posts by bob4432
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 04, 2012, 08:53 PM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
Canada, QC
Joined Oct 2007
6,775 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakon View Post
For some reason my hexacopter motors do not spin up at the same time. They start with the back two then move to the side two and then finally the front two. I tried to fly this but the right rear motor seemed to compensate the opposite way then it was supposed to. Any ideas on how to correct this? I made sure to calibrate the ESC's
Humm...
You mean when throttle up they start one after the other?
Do you have a Y harness to connect all esc at once on the receiver throttle channel?
Dialfonzo is online now Find More Posts by Dialfonzo
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: DiaLFonZo-Copter - Announcement
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 04, 2012, 08:58 PM
I Toast Planes
bakon's Avatar
Joined Jul 2010
946 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dialfonzo View Post
Humm...
You mean when throttle up they start one after the other?
Do you have a Y harness to connect all esc at once on the receiver throttle channel?
The start up in that order as I keep throttling up high and higher. I am using the Hobbyking Multiwii SE 2.0 board basically a Crius board so the ESC's are connected to the board directly. Here is the link: http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...er_w_FTDI.html
bakon is offline Find More Posts by bakon
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 04, 2012, 08:59 PM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
Canada, QC
Joined Oct 2007
6,775 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob4432 View Post
you only think the Naze32 is more complex because your learned arduino first, had it been the other way, you would think arduino is more complex. hell, Naze32 dynamically configures itself to what sensors you have, etc. how is it harder? hell, it even has a user manual that if you follow, everything is just as easy and some will feel easier than an arduino setup.
For Arduino based you need
- Arduino IDE
- ZIP Multiwii file

For Naze32 you need many things to use it.
I ma not saying it's not good or not worth it.
Just don't feel it add much to the "flight".

That's only my humble opinion.
Dialfonzo is online now Find More Posts by Dialfonzo
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: DiaLFonZo-Copter - Announcement
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 04, 2012, 09:01 PM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
Canada, QC
Joined Oct 2007
6,775 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakon View Post
The start up in that order as I keep throttling up high and higher. I am using the Hobbyking Multiwii SE 2.0 board basically a Crius board so the ESC's are connected to the board directly. Here is the link: http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...er_w_FTDI.html
It really look like the esc calibration is wrong.
If you could connect all 6 esc to a Y harness to your receiver you would know if it is the case.
Dialfonzo is online now Find More Posts by Dialfonzo
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: DiaLFonZo-Copter - Announcement
Reply With Quote