1,936 Posts
just needed that white sheet underneath
sirbow2 is offline Find More Posts by sirbow2
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 03, 2012, 02:30 PM
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Aug 2009
11,704 Posts
The time spent on the flight simulator is starting to pay off. When the lady appeared with her little doggy, I brought Mollie in close and called it a day.

MiniMollie Training Day - Part II (3 min 35 sec)

MWC 2.1, MPU6050, 8bit Arduino, Simonk reflashed 30A RCtimer ESCs
rimshotcopter is online now Find More Posts by rimshotcopter
Old Nov 03, 2012, 04:32 PM
Michele Ardito
Italia, Puglia, Massafra
Joined Jan 2012
69 Posts
Hi,
someone tryed this board: http://www.diymulticopter.com/product.php?id_product=77

???
Magnetron1 is offline Find More Posts by Magnetron1
Old Nov 04, 2012, 12:17 AM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Canada, QC
Joined Oct 2007
6,850 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetron1 View Post
No but it look real good for the price..
Dialfonzo is online now Find More Posts by Dialfonzo
RCG Plus Member
Old Nov 04, 2012, 01:57 AM
Michele Ardito
Italia, Puglia, Massafra
Joined Jan 2012
69 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dialfonzo View Post
No but it look real good for the price..
Right!
And multiwii is improving the functionality... so I think I will buy one...
Magnetron1 is offline Find More Posts by Magnetron1
Old Nov 04, 2012, 07:10 AM
OS Sponsor
Germany, NRW, Dusseldorf
Joined Jun 2010
5,301 Posts
I ordered a similar board incl. GPS from WhiteSpy for 86$ to test it with MW&MP code. It rivals the HobbyKing Pro board for 65$ (which has a worse baro sensor on it and isn't available for weeks now).
http://witespyquad.gostorego.com/fli...oller-166.html

Will report once getting a hand on them. Also ordered a single board w/o GPS to test other units on it.

And last not least I'll be testing his v1.5 - the first basic AIO 6DOF MultiWii mini board with MPU6050 for less than 20$
http://witespyquad.gostorego.com/fli...ontroller.html

That should keep me and some of my club members amused for a while...
kinderkram is offline Find More Posts by kinderkram
RCG Plus Member
Old Nov 04, 2012, 05:23 PM
Joined Feb 2011
840 Posts
Hey guys just wondering if anyone has come across this before....i get a high frequency wobble whenever i throttle up. It also doesnt like the wind too much either.
I am using that crappy x525 frame but i have connected my dt750 motors directly to the aluminium posts so its much stiffer now. Using a home made genuine wmp+ with nunchuck which i have used on other models. Everything is balanced and P values are down to 3.1 with I=0.27 and D=30. I have also set throttle attenuation to 0.1. Have tried lower P but it just falls out of the sky.

Oops forgot to say i added a single axis gimbal mount with full size analog servo...
jbalat is online now Find More Posts by jbalat
Last edited by jbalat; Nov 04, 2012 at 05:37 PM.
Old Nov 04, 2012, 05:44 PM
Emress
United States, SD, Rapid City
Joined Nov 2011
1,936 Posts
check props and motors for balancing. mine was hell before i just balanced them. check that the wmp is firmly in place + no debug errors.
Old Nov 04, 2012, 05:53 PM
UH-60 Blackhawk Mechanic
United States, TN, Clarksville
Joined Feb 2004
2,954 Posts
Hey guys, I am having a problem loading a sketch to my multiwii crius se v1.0 board. I have downloaded the Arduino software, plugged the ftdi into my computer and checked to make sure it is working properly in my devices. I downloaded the 2.1 multiwii software and opened the config.h file in the arduino program. I have specified the 5V atmega 328 board under tools and selected my parameters..... when I click upload I get an error saying undefined reference to setup and loop.

I have no idea what I am doing I have watched many youtube videos and done lots of reading and still not sure how to program this thing. any help would be greatly appreciated. I could use some one on one help if anyone has the time. Thank you.
helifrek is offline Find More Posts by helifrek
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: 3D printing!
Old Nov 04, 2012, 06:01 PM
Joined Feb 2011
840 Posts
Helifrek, try plugging into vcc i don't think the board will program with 3v ?

Tx should go to rx and rx to tx.

But yes try fdti port as well
Old Nov 04, 2012, 06:03 PM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Canada, QC
Joined Oct 2007
6,850 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by helifrek View Post
Hey guys, I am having a problem loading a sketch to my multiwii crius se v1.0 board. I have downloaded the Arduino software, plugged the ftdi into my computer and checked to make sure it is working properly in my devices. I downloaded the 2.1 multiwii software and opened the config.h file in the arduino program. I have specified the 5V atmega 328 board under tools and selected my parameters..... when I click upload I get an error saying undefined reference to setup and loop.

I have no idea what I am doing I have watched many youtube videos and done lots of reading and still not sure how to program this thing. any help would be greatly appreciated. I could use some one on one help if anyone has the time. Thank you.
You need to connect the FTDI to the FTDI port.
Not the serial port.
RCG Plus Member
Old Nov 04, 2012, 06:03 PM
Joined Feb 2011
840 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirbow2 View Post
check props and motors for balancing. mine was hell before i just balanced them. check that the wmp is firmly in place + no debug errors.
Thanks but ive been through the balancing and firmly mounted the board and made sure in i2c errors

I just disconnected the servo but the problem still persists. It was all working fine with the KK board and no gimbal. Could be all the extra weight ?
Old Nov 04, 2012, 06:14 PM
UH-60 Blackhawk Mechanic
United States, TN, Clarksville
Joined Feb 2004
2,954 Posts
tried switching therx and tx around and using the vcc and I still get the error compiling.

I see on the cruis board 6 pins and only the first middle and last are labeled

GRN..FTDI..BLK

The port on the board I am plugged into sats UART above it and there are four pins labeled
TXD, RXD,5V,GND

on the FTDI usb plug I have 5 pins labeled
3V3,VCC,TXD,RXD,GND

how exactly should it be hooked up. sorry for the stupid questions. I am borrowing a friends FTDI since I forgot to order one with my board. thanks again guys.

Brandon
helifrek is offline Find More Posts by helifrek
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: 3D printing!
Old Nov 04, 2012, 06:14 PM
Emress
United States, SD, Rapid City
Joined Nov 2011
1,936 Posts
Quote:

try selecting UNO in the menu. and redownload the code-- it may be corrupted.
Old Nov 04, 2012, 06:16 PM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Canada, QC
Joined Oct 2007
6,850 Posts
Quote:
tried switching therx and tx around and using the vcc and I still get the error compiling.

I see on the cruis board 6 pins and only the first middle and last are labeled

GRN..FTDI..BLK

The port on the board I am plugged into sats UART above it and there are four pins labeled
TXD, RXD,5V,GND

on the FTDI usb plug I have 5 pins labeled
3V3,VCC,TXD,RXD,GND

how exactly should it be hooked up. sorry for the stupid questions. I am borrowing a friends FTDI since I forgot to order one with my board. thanks again guys.

Brandon
I guess something like that.
btw you need dtr reset pin on your serial adaptor
RCG Plus Member