SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by AEM, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 16, 2010, 06:21 AM
AEM
Joined Mar 2010
1 Posts
Trader Rating: 6
For Sale
Su-34 Fullback 360 Degree Twin Vectored Thrust Jet, Green as a RTF

Hi Guys, i am selling my Su-34 Fullback 360 Degree Twin Vectored Thrust Jet, Green as a RTF (ready to fly) RC PLANE, this jet is assembled but has never been flown, so you are basically getting a New RTF SU-34 for a very good price, first let me tell you about this plane. it has been on my bed for the past 4-5 months and it has some scratches and bumps, basically hanger rash, but you can't even see it from 10" away, This plane has won 3 Awards:

3 Time Award Winning Su-34 Fullback
* Best New Product, SEFF 2009
* Best Foam Jet, E-Jets International 2009
* Best New Jet, BackYard Flyer Buyer's Guide 2010

The pilots in attendance at the 2009 Southeast Electric Flight Festival (SEFF) voted the Su-34 the "Best New Product" after watching the incredible flight performance of this cutting edge aircraft. Maneuvers that simply cannot be done with other jets are routine with the 360 degree vectored thrust nozzles of the Su-34. The famous "Cobra Maneuver" can be flown as well as flips, tumbles and spins that will amaze your flying buddies.

Here is what it comes with:
SU-34 PNP + Dx5 (works great with this, you just won't have ailerons in the thrust vector) + a AR7000 receiver + Two 2 cell packs 3000mah (i connect them parallel and it becomes 4 cells) + the original box if needed.

I am asking only $500 for all of this, if you will buy it separately, everything will come close to $700, so you are getting this NEW RTF JET FOR $200 LESS,

here is a link to the plane,

http://www.hobby-lobby.com/su34_twin...54912_prd1.htm

The rc plane alone is $300 plus shipping.

I will ship but buyer pays shipping i prefer local pickup up in Sacramento, California, plane is glued together, but i can cut it up carefully so it would fit in it's original box, if you have any questions pm or email, if you are a serious buyer and want to see pics lmk. also this has never been flown,
AEM is offline Find More Posts by AEM
Last edited by AEM; Jun 18, 2010 at 01:28 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 16, 2010, 05:24 PM
USA, CA, Aptos
Joined Oct 2002
89 Posts
Trader Rating: 46
PM sent
gjenn is offline Find More Posts by gjenn
Old Jun 21, 2010, 01:56 AM
AEM
Joined Mar 2010
1 Posts
still for sale make an offer, i can also part out, lmk if you need anything
Old Jun 21, 2010, 07:28 PM
Apex, North Carolina
Joined Jun 2010
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by AEM View Post
still for sale make an offer, i can also part out, lmk if you need anything
Depends on how you want to "Part out" I am in need of the fan units and would also buy spare retracts and some servos. I am sure you don't want to rip apart this plane but I have to ask. Thanks
klcjustin is offline Find More Posts by klcjustin
Old Jun 22, 2010, 01:28 AM
AEM
Joined Mar 2010
1 Posts
yeah part out only like, if someone needs the ar700 or the dx5 or the battery or the plane itself, i don't want to rip anything out of the plane