HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 15, 2010, 10:52 AM
Shallowater Tx,
Joined May 2010
6 Posts
Help!
eagle tree osd pro will not turn on

I just bought the eagle tree osd pro and the v3 100amp elogger and I get video but not osd I have the aux 1 and 2 pluged in and nothing it wont switch on Iv tried hooking up every thing as if I was going to fly but still nothing
I also cant get my windows app. to let me setup the osd the elogger is working right but when I go to connect the osd the windows app pulls up a white screen for the configuration and Il wait for a few mins and then clik on the page then the title says not responding
rc monster is offline Find More Posts by rc monster
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 15, 2011, 08:44 PM
Dream,Build, Make it FLY
Frankston,Victoria,Australia
Joined Jun 2005
177 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rc monster View Post
I just bought the eagle tree osd pro and the v3 100amp elogger and I get video but not osd I have the aux 1 and 2 pluged in and nothing it wont switch on Iv tried hooking up every thing as if I was going to fly but still nothing
I also cant get my windows app. to let me setup the osd the elogger is working right but when I go to connect the osd the windows app pulls up a white screen for the configuration and Il wait for a few mins and then clik on the page then the title says not responding
Exact same problem, Did you find a fix????
Mark in Aus is offline Find More Posts by Mark in Aus