HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 07, 2010, 02:50 AM
Happy Days
United Kingdom, England, Exmouth
Joined Mar 2001
4,113 Posts
Tricopter at night 06112010 (8 min 8 sec)

Did a bit of firework flying last night

Have now fitted a camera and 200mw 1.2g Vtx and as soon as I'm happy to fly this thing I'll have a go at FPV till then it's baby steps.

Still can't go clockwise yet.

Dave
mudlark is offline Find More Posts by mudlark
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 07, 2010, 03:35 AM
Great Britain
Joined Dec 2008
1,592 Posts
hehehe batteries not included, you can freak some people out with that thing.
MrBen. is offline Find More Posts by MrBen.
Old Nov 07, 2010, 05:12 AM
I Love Tea!
North East England
Joined Oct 2009
987 Posts
Wow, looks great Mudlark, and as long as you don't need to turn right you should be ok
Husky2000 is offline Find More Posts by Husky2000
Old Nov 07, 2010, 06:23 AM
My other vehicle is unmanned
Joined Jan 2010
1,392 Posts
I suspect a case of klingons on the starboard bow lol man that thing looks like a ufo love the lighting
fpvnick is offline Find More Posts by fpvnick
Old Nov 07, 2010, 06:37 AM
UK, Cornwall, Truro
Joined Feb 2009
381 Posts
Some light show there! Looks amazing in the dark like that. Nice one.
Ricky401 is offline Find More Posts by Ricky401
Old Nov 07, 2010, 04:41 PM
Houba ! Houba !!
United Kingdom, England, Milton Keynes
Joined Sep 2003
6,006 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husky2000 View Post
Wow, looks great Mudlark, and as long as you don't need to turn right you should be ok
yeah .. reminds me of Zoolander
rcmonster99 is offline Find More Posts by rcmonster99
Old Nov 08, 2010, 12:05 PM
oxford uk
Joined Aug 2010
1,038 Posts
This town..... arrrr arrr ... is looking like a ghost town!!

Where has everybody gone? I am hoping you are all furiously editing fantastic vids of flying thru flak... ahem... fireworks!

Got called out to do a whole host of family/friends/customer missions over the weekend and I have got to go out again tonight... It's been nearly 9 weeks since I flew. At this rate I might just have to bung one of my motors into the Zaggi and do a rough and ready install with no DL, no DOSD., no Ardui IMU.... just to use my goggles and prove to myself why I bought all this kit!!!!

Paul

There was some most excellent flying weather in between grim storms round here so what have you all been up to?
yogz is offline Find More Posts by yogz
Old Nov 08, 2010, 12:18 PM
Fly fast, Dont crash.
Cornwall, UK
Joined Sep 2006
2,459 Posts
I spanked my track special around Donington Park

I did get the Thud airborne on Saturday morn, it might be a little too fast for my first fpv ship
Thepasty is offline Find More Posts by Thepasty
Old Nov 08, 2010, 01:09 PM
UK, South Yorkshire, Sheffield
Joined May 2009
968 Posts
yogz, I maidened the zeph LOS, so no vid sorry, was quite cool tho :P

Thepasty, what do you drive? I'm a motorsports engineer :P
Bandarra is offline Find More Posts by Bandarra
Old Nov 08, 2010, 01:16 PM
oxford uk
Joined Aug 2010
1,038 Posts
jeeeez mr pasty.... donnington is a slog for me and I am only just south of Oxford! must have taken you days to get there! Or is your track car road legal ;-) I used to front Time Attack and the EDC and Donnington is one of my fav roundy roundy venues, but why you chaps bother with corners is beyond me..... living life quarter mile at a time me :-)

Stealthy.... you seen Trappy's latest? OMG! I know he has been at it a while but man that takes some skill.

Hi ho.... would rather be filling my house with solder and cyno fumes but duty calls...
yogz is offline Find More Posts by yogz
Old Nov 08, 2010, 01:31 PM
What was that...
UK
Joined Nov 2009
2,110 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mudlark View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0D-NZ..._order&list=UL

Did a bit of firework flying last night

Have now fitted a camera and 200mw 1.2g Vtx and as soon as I'm happy to fly this thing I'll have a go at FPV till then it's baby steps.

Still can't go clockwise yet.

Dave
cool dave
StealthWorkx is offline Find More Posts by StealthWorkx
Old Nov 08, 2010, 01:34 PM
What was that...
UK
Joined Nov 2009
2,110 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by yogz View Post
jeeeez mr pasty.... donnington is a slog for me and I am only just south of Oxford! must have taken you days to get there! Or is your track car road legal ;-) I used to front Time Attack and the EDC and Donnington is one of my fav roundy roundy venues, but why you chaps bother with corners is beyond me..... living life quarter mile at a time me :-)

Stealthy.... you seen Trappy's latest? OMG! I know he has been at it a while but man that takes some skill.

Hi ho.... would rather be filling my house with solder and cyno fumes but duty calls...
Yeah that dude kicks arse. Might need a trip to a place with big hills
StealthWorkx is offline Find More Posts by StealthWorkx
Old Nov 08, 2010, 02:16 PM
Yeah Baby
Joined Apr 2006
1,385 Posts
plenty by me
bignose13 is offline Find More Posts by bignose13
Old Nov 08, 2010, 03:16 PM
touching cloudbase not cloth!
UK
Joined Dec 2009
358 Posts
eventually my skywalker is ready for her maiden, AUW is 1.8kg, and will go vertical at 3/4 throttle with a 950kv motor on 4 cells.
just need good weather. . . . . . in Scotland. . . . . . .yeah right.

as soon as shes trimmed ill be sorting my video setup, and be flying by video in no time, if she crashes and burns. . . . .. it might just take a wee bit longer then
psychosaffa is offline Find More Posts by psychosaffa
Old Nov 08, 2010, 05:03 PM
My other vehicle is unmanned
Joined Jan 2010
1,392 Posts
I took full advantage of the excellent flying weather over the weekend and got 8 flights in over the 2 days at 3 different locations tried to film brown dear in a brown field im shore I got them on film but cant see then dam natures camouflage and my crappy ccd killer cam where’s Owen and his hd cam when you need him lol. Did managed to chased some trains and cars buzz a farmer spraying his crops and some people walking along a foot path o and got kicked of a field I fly at by the game keeper who told me i was trespassing and was scaring the pheasant and if he saw my plane flying there again he would shoot it down with his shot gun charming fellow sounded like a fun game to me but was told if he was me he would off sharpish before the farmer got there ha ho all part of the fun.
fpvnick is offline Find More Posts by fpvnick