HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 15, 2003, 09:58 AM
Rut-Roe
Canada, ON, Stouffville
Joined May 2003
151 Posts
Hitec HS-81MG Servo - Stuck

I have a Hitec HS-81MG servo that as soon as I turn on the transmitter, the servo will rotate clockwise to 'the stop' and will not respond to the transmitter control. It doesn't matter which port on the receiver it is plugged into. It does the same.

When the transmitter is turned off, the servo will then return somewhere near center... but not always.

Any thoughts... other than sending it back to Hitec?

While I'm on it... I am in a very small town.. not much for resources. What would you recommend for a tuner cleaner?

Thanks for any help.

Cameron
BlueFielder is offline Find More Posts by BlueFielder
to remove ads between posts