HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by HugoCraft, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 09, 2010, 01:00 PM
Aerobatic Fanatic
United States, KY, Louisville
Joined Sep 2007
2,886 Posts
Trader Rating: 40
Sold
2.4GHz TeamAssociated 3ch Pistol Radio XP3-SS

Yes I know its a car pistol radio and its in the aircraft section but its came with the only rc car I have which is the SC10. I bought a computer radio and looking to sell the stock radio which works great. I used it for a month and worked fine even for a race. Qualified 3rd and got 4th in the mains but I'm a new to rc car racing. I'm selling it here since I already have a trader rating and figure some rc airplane/heli guy could use a 2.4GHz radio for a boat, car, or a surface model.

New the XP3-SS with RX are $99.99
Selling it for $75 shipped
PayPal only.

Stock photos but mine is in mint condition:

General info:
Designed using the state-of-the-art wireless and advanced-programming technology, the XP3-SS 2.4GHz Radio Control System will advance and simplify the control of your surface model while providing many years of enjoyment. Featuring spread spectrum and smart-frequency hopping systems, the XP3-SS delivers precision control with greatly reduced risk of interference, while a variety of standard features enhance user friendliness.

Advanced Technical Features

FHSS - Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum

Advanced frequency-hopping program on the spread spectrum base increases safety and reliability with virtually interference-free communication.

SIBL - Security ID Binding Link

SIBL insures that the transmitter and receiver bind only to each other and prevents interference from other radios.

FSPC - Failsafe Programmable Individual Channel

If signal loss results, the system’s fail-safe program returns the throttle to its pre-programmed position.

Standard Features

Steering/Throttle trim adjustment
Steering/Throttle servo reversing
Throttle/Brake ATV (Adjustable Travel Volume)
Steering dual-rate adjustment
LED battery voltage indicator
Low battery alarm
Folding antenna
Compact receiver

Transmitter Specifications:

3-channels
Frequency: 2.4 GHz (2.402-2.479 GHz)
Input Power: (8) AA alkaline or NiMH
Current Drain: 130mA@9.6V

Receiver Specifications:

4-channels (4th Ch slot = battery slot)
Frequency: 2.4 GHz (2.402-2.479 GHz)
Input Power: (4) AA alkaline or NiMH 4.8-6.0V
Dimensions: 35.6 x 18.3 x 14.2 (1.4 x 0.7 x 0.55 in)
Weight: 6.5g (0.23 oz)
HugoCraft is offline Find More Posts by HugoCraft
Last edited by HugoCraft; Jun 09, 2010 at 02:38 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread