HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by major.monogram, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 07, 2010, 11:14 PM
Pastor of Muppets \m/
United States, TX, Odessa
Joined Mar 2010
967 Posts
Trader Rating: 49
Sold
Closed to separate listing -2 Planes (PZ), 2 Helis(E-Flite), 1 TX (dx6i), RX (ar6200)

Ok so some things came up. Nothing crazy but I am going to be getting out of the hobby for a bit. Plan on starting over later. So here's what is for sale:

1. Parkzone P-51 BL Gunfighter. This plane is in great shape and comes w/o RX. Includes the plane, stock Motor and ESC(both in great flying condition), 2 1300mah lipo stock PZ batteries and will include one hobbyzone 1300mah battery that won't charge on the stock charger. I left it connected to a HZ super cub over night. Pretty sure an advanced lipo charger will get this thing back to new. The other two batts have maybe 5 cycles thru each and work perfectly. I added two control horns in front of the aileron servos to keep them from striking the ground when it was belly landed. The rudder servo is added and functional. I have done a mod that involves adding a zip tie to the rudder for strength. The plane is in pretty good shape but it has been used. I placed tape in some areas on the bottom of the plane and I would remove it but I am afraid it may remove some paint. Also added some tape to the elevator to strengthen it. It does have a cracked cowl at the moment. See pics below. Comes with 2 extra props as well. One new and one used. For full disclosure I should say that I have not tried taking the wing off since I put it on a month or so ago. I do remember having some trouble with it originally and it may be cross threaded. I am not sure of this yet but will find out asap and let you all know exactly whats up with it. This has been by far my favorite plane that I have ever owned and I'll be sad to see it go. It flies like a champ as it sits. $120 shipped CONUS. No Orig. Box but well packaged.

2. Parkzone Sukhoi SU-26m Ultra Micro. This plane is also used and comes with a brand new landing gear, prop and spinner, and complete tail/elevator with hardware. All new in package. The installed elevator has 2 tears in it but as I mentioned there is a new one in the package. The rudder function has been removed. Still flies great with ailerons, throttle, and elevator. No 3d though. Makes a decent aileron trainer now on calm days though. JFYI, the cost of the new parts alone was $30 shipped just a few days ago. A new one is $69.00. Asking $50 shipped CONUS. Orig. Box.

3. E-Flite Blade mSR BNF Helicopter - used. This heli is in great shape. There was one break on one of the arms that holds the canopy. It has been CA'd back. Flies great. Comes with Celectra 4 port charger and 3 one cell batteries. I have done the 90 degree mod on the blades to keep them from breaking in a crash. See pics. This thing is a ton of fun. $110 shipped CONUS. No orig box but well packed.

4. E-Flite Blade SR. This one is a little weird because I don't have it in hand yet. I did a trade for it and should have it by this Thursday(6-10-10). If all is well it should be in like new condition. This is basically listed just in case anyone wants to get in line for it. It is going to be RTF, obviously. Comes with TX and AR6100e and E-flite Battery. Orig. box and manuals and a few used rotor blades and a set of new rotors. I will have to do a full inspection and a quick power up before I accept any payment for this item. It may arrive in seven pieces for all I know. I won't hover it though because I am a very inexperienced heli pilot and I don't want to crash it before it sells! $125 shipped CONUS.

5. Spektrum DX6i with or without AR6200 receiver. Comes in original box with charger. Excellent condition radio. I did lose the little pin that holds the antennae on. It stays on though without it and can be replaced on the cheap. Comes with a red electrifly neck strap. I've only had the radio for a month or so and it was not affected by the recall. $110 shipped w/o rx. $160 shipped with ar6200. RX only for $60. CONUS only please.

Pictures will be up soon. Accepting offers but to be honest the prices are pretty firm. Everything will be packaged to the best of my ability and ship USPS with insurance covering their value. I will post pics with the date in them so you know everything's current condition. Any shipping damage will be covered by the insurance, not me the seller. Thanks for looking! Have a great week!

-Casey

PS: If any of these prices seem out of whack feel free to let me no in a PM.
major.monogram is offline Find More Posts by major.monogram
Last edited by major.monogram; Jun 07, 2010 at 11:59 PM. Reason: Closing to separate
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 07, 2010, 11:26 PM
Pastor of Muppets \m/
United States, TX, Odessa
Joined Mar 2010
967 Posts
Trader Rating: 49
Pics Coming Soon! -Reserved-
major.monogram is offline Find More Posts by major.monogram
Closed Thread