HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by GmanBill, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 06, 2010, 12:22 PM
United States, CA, SYLMAR
Joined Nov 2007
147 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
For Sale
HPI Baja 5T, Bullet-proof

I have a 5T that has too many modifications to list and I have way over $3k in to it not including tires and wheels. If you race in SoCal you have seen this truck running in the 27.5 class and see it win almost everything and never let me down. This truck is BULLET-PROOF and I am asking $1500 with the Hitec digitals in it, and $1300 with the stock servos in it minus receiver (it is run on my DX3S) but I will leave the telemetry sensors in it for you (Tach & Temp) if you want them, also including all spares and the Plano box with all the parts. Shipping will be the responsibility of the buyer I can box and ship it all but you know it will not be cheap.

Send me a PM if you have any questions.
Bill
GmanBill is offline Find More Posts by GmanBill
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 06, 2010, 10:29 PM
Test Pilot, Stand Clear
USA, OH, Mt Vernon
Joined Mar 2007
1,374 Posts
Trader Rating: 42
Nice truck...if you're not doing anything post a link to some video.
eatmydirt is offline Find More Posts by eatmydirt